castle combe with bookatrak on 17th june

Posts about trackdays and motorsport.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

steve b

castle combe with bookatrak on 17th june

Post by steve b »

any other people want to book in, never had another mr2 on track with me, it's lonely trying it on with the sti type RAs and caterhams :(
'02 VX220 2.2 n/a Daily driver - Exige Size TD 1.2 - TAT shorty Diffuser - HardTop - Chris Tullet 4-1 Manifold.

'97 mk1 Mazda Eunos Turbo track car with 260bhp/ton - soon more as Chris Wilsons going to build me an engine over the winter :o) .
John Rees

Re: castle combe with bookatrak on 17th june

Post by John Rees »

When are you thinking of doing it?
You might get to love my D2 if your sat looking at it as we go around and around when you try and catch me :wink:

Funds allowing I'll come and keep you company.

John
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

I'm in the midst of organising an IMOC trackday in May time, so maybe you'll be better off on that.

Combe is an okay circuit IMO, but nothing special.
Bender Unit

Post by Bender Unit »

If my car is on the road by then - I fecking hope it is then I am interested :) Its just down the road from me. Whats the rate Steve?

Cheers
James
steve b

Post by steve b »

Lauren wrote:I'm in the midst of organising an IMOC trackday in May time, so maybe you'll be better off on that.

Combe is an okay circuit IMO, but nothing special.

yeah, but its not a million miles away and fits in well time wise with other tings going on in the summer. Donningtons the only other track thats a remotely sensible distance for me to drive to first thing in the morning, and the dates arn't as good for me. :(

I may do more if possible, but i think the 17th june will be a definate. :)
'02 VX220 2.2 n/a Daily driver - Exige Size TD 1.2 - TAT shorty Diffuser - HardTop - Chris Tullet 4-1 Manifold.

'97 mk1 Mazda Eunos Turbo track car with 260bhp/ton - soon more as Chris Wilsons going to build me an engine over the winter :o) .

Return to “Motorsport and Trackdays”