www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Billet TD05-16G turbokit

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Race Idiot

Feedback Score: 25

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Billet TD05-16G turbokit Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Selling my old turbo. This is an old school HKS TD05-16G kit, rebuilt with a billet compressor wheel by Owens developments a few years back. Also the downpipe is a koracing item to replace the HKS one which was designed to work with the std cat elbow. This should fit both gen2/3 cars.

The manifold adapter just uses a t3/t4 gasket

Looking for £500 collected from Drift Limits Performance, ideally so you can take a look at it first.

Only replaced it because I got the blitz turbo I'd always had my eye on for ages!

muckyman

Feedback Score: 3

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

whats the benefits over standard on this? Any supporting mods required elsewhere?
ta
Michael
Race Idiot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It is a tad bigger than a ct20, I ran it on stock fueling and the afr's were fine but I was looking for spoolup over power as my main use for the car was on track.

You could put this on a std car but I'd want a wideband just to make sure the afr's are in check. Obviously basic intercooler and exhaust stuff will help.

12psi with this felt like 18psi on a ct20, at some point I was going to get some 800cc injectors and get it mapped with a link ecu to see exactly what I could get out of it.

With the right setup there's definitely more headroom than a std ct20 I recon, plus the spoolup is great. Full boost is around the 3000rpm mark

Another plus is that being a mitsubishi turbo there are loads of places that will rebuild it compared to the CT series ones. When I had it at owens they said alongside the billet wheel they could also convert it to a ballbearing turbo for even faster spoolup.
Race Idiot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Bump, accepting sensible offers on this!
Race Idiot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Bumping, looking for £350 for this
chaos19810

Feedback Score: 8

2008 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pm’d
Race Idiot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Replied [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: