www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Free stuff

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke2152

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:07 am    Post subject: Free stuff Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I don't have special access to the for sale forums but this is free stuff so if the moderators want to remove - well you're just seeing off anyone that could gain from it.

I've aquired a few spares from my engine build project and I'm moving next weekend so need to get rid of a few bits. Parts are free. If you want them posted I expect some beer money for the effort.

1x gen2 3sge cylinder head. Good condition needs a clean up. Cams removed but present. Valves not removed. Complete I think.

Manifolds for 3sge head above - inlet, plenum and tvis sections.

Pistons and rods from 3sge motor. Lots of carbon and I wouldn't reuse them but they are in ok condition and if you really need them...

1x gen2 3sgte head. Water jackets are a bit eroded - perhaps been run with just water for coolant. Repairable but not really economical to do so. Be good as a practice head for porting etc. All valves removed.

A few other bits from these engines. Oil pump. Water pump. Let me know what you need. I probably won't have it but you never know. All getting weighed in as scrap this time next week which will make me sad.

Um and I have an engine crane going cheap and 8 pairs of used trackdays tyres for the bikers among you (cheap but no free).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: