www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Wide arches

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:46 pm    Post subject: Wide arches Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Right, so been on the hunt for rocket bunny style arches. Closest I can find are these....

https://www.thefinestautoworks.com/product-page/orenda-flares-fiberglass

However, At $950 a set plus $180 shipping then VAT plus import charges etc I just don’t want to pay it.

Anything similar in the UK? The car already has a full wide arch abflug kit fitted. Looking for something basically the same as in the link. For under £1k.

www.straitupstudios.co.uk
CalMac

Feedback Score: 17

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

They look AWESOME [Cool]

But the price.. wow. It may be worth contacting Campos (Camposites) in the states to see if he'd be able to produce a small run for a group buy? I think he's supplied a few IMOC group buys of splitters etc. in the past [Think]

I'd be in for a group buy, then we can be twinsies in our Liquid Gold MR2s [Laughing]
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I think camposites prices are just as crazy bud. Need somebody in the UK to get hold of one an copy it I think. I’m sure Camposites is making the skirts to go with these kits so I doubt he’d be up for using their desing as well [Sad]
rossonza
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Buy some. Use them as a mould and get some made up? Sell in UK at decent price. Profit?

Honestly they look sweet. Is there any off a different car that fit and get a similar outcome?
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

There’s 200sx (s13 shape) ones that may be useful. A guy on youtube has made a rocket bunny kit from them. Lot of work however [Sad]
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lhixv09t94

His end result is quite good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: