www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Club ticket details!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Japfest 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:47 pm    Post subject: Club ticket details! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

After the huge success of last years Japfest, MR2 clubs are converging once more.
This is an open invite to all MR2 owners, from all clubs, to come and join the club stand on 5th May at Silverstone, the home of motorsport.

I am sure all would agree that last year the turnout was fantastic, and we are looking to emulate that again this year.

Tickets are now available to buy direct from the Japfest website through the 'Club Tickets' portal. Simply select MR2OC/IMOC/2Brutal/Drivers Club from the drop down list and enter the club passcode below.
http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets

Club passcode is: MR22019
Follow the online instructions and you will be reserved a space on the official MR2 club stand

Further info on Japfest can be found here:
http://www.japfest.co.uk/japfest-home

See you there!!!
BALDYMONSTER
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sounds awesome, I used to go every year when I was working down south.

Just waiting on my mate confirming that he is going as well and we will book tickets.
SonicSW20
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Deadline - Midday Monday 8th April 2019.

While they have extended it in the past, don't rely on it, or you'll probably miss out.
starmist

Feedback Score: 3

2000 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just beat the deadline... can't wait.
BALDYMONSTER
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

starmist wrote:
Just beat the deadline... can't wait.

What, is it sold out already???
SonicSW20
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

BALDYMONSTER wrote:

Original deadline was midday today. They've extended it til Wednesday.

If you don't order before 12PM on the 10th April, you won't be able to get a pass unless they extend it again.
BALDYMONSTER
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

SonicSW20 wrote:
BALDYMONSTER wrote:

Original deadline was midday today. They've extended it til Wednesday.

If you don't order before 12PM on the 10th April, you won't be able to get a pass unless they extend it again.

b0ll0cks.
chalced

Feedback Score: 0

2001 Toyota MR2 Mk3 Roadster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tickets booked !

I will probably have a spare vehicle pass if anyone wants one as I have managed to get the car on the main show n shine stand this year.
Just PM me if interested

Mel
SonicSW20
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Deadline is 12PM today unless they extend again (unlikely surely!)

Get those orders in ASAP if you want to come, nothing we can do post deadline if you miss it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Japfest 2019 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: