TRD kit fitting vids&pics

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

nuttasie

Re: TRD kit fitting vids&pics

Post by nuttasie »

Vampire wrote:hows this progressing?

Slow lol. I have collected all the parts i need to do my rev 3 ecu conversion and hope to start that soon.
Also just brought my new wheels which i went totally out my comfort zone style wise(no dish) and would probably be throned upon by most but wanted to see for myself what it would look like on the car, but waiting for a decent day to try them on as only picked them up a few days ago.
Racer7

Post by Racer7 »

nuttasie wrote:
Vampire wrote:hows this progressing?

Slow lol. I have collected all the parts i need to do my rev 3 ecu conversion and hope to start that soon.
Also just brought my new wheels which i went totally out my comfort zone style wise(no dish) and would probably be throned upon by most but wanted to see for myself what it would look like on the car, but waiting for a decent day to try them on as only picked them up a few days ago.

Good to see you're still on the scene.

I was telling one of the guys on here about your TRD fuel cap as seems to be a tricky thing to get done right.

Going to PM you about those parts we chatted about. Or if you could drop me a text that'd be great.
nuttasie

Post by nuttasie »

a couple of pics abit further away, but it went overcast after i washed it so not as good as could have been.

Racer7

Post by Racer7 »

Anyone know if nuttasie is still active on the mr2 or car forums. Her certainly had an eye on achieving a perfect finish.

I wanted to get in touch with him about some of his fibreglass work.

Return to “Modifications”