www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Rev 1/2 C One Spoiler

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pauln
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 34

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Rev 1/2 C One Spoiler Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Solid, but needs some minor repairs and TLC
Was originally sold to me as a copy of an Autopista, but it clearly isn't and I've now been told it's a C One spoiler for a rev1/2.

It's quite a bit higher than an Autopista.

Price dropped to £30 collect

Paul

Last edited by Pauln on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dont suppose u got pic of this fitted? Im guessing its for rev1/2?
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

No I'm afraid I never fitted it to my Rev 2. I was really after an Autopista spoiler, and was assured that this was one. But when it arrived it was clear that that wasn't the case.

I did toy with fitting it instead, but then I managed to get hold of a genuine Autopista spoiler so never got around to fitting this one.

I could take a photo alongside the stock spoiler that's currently on the car if that's any help.

The Autopista will be fitted later this month when the car goes in foir a respray.

Paul
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Price drop - now £40 collect
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Price dropped to £30 collect. Got to be worth that for what I suspect is a copy of an N-spec spoiler that just needs to TLC.
Munnsy

Feedback Score: 44

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Shame your not closer tbh, I may have been interested
Munnsy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Would you be interested in posting it at all??
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'll investigate that for you this evening and get back to you. But I suspect posting something this large is going to be pricey. Can I just confirm your address is mainland Britain, or can you PM your post code.

Thanks
Paul
Munnsy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Yh sure that's not a problem. Try parcel2go , use them regularly and generally very fairly priced.
I am based Surrey so no worries there.
Feel free to pm me price if you have any luck [Smile]
Many thanks
madbasshunter

Feedback Score: 96

1991 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Isn't that a C-one spoiler like I had on my mr2

https://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=172220&start=20&sid=d47f7af86fd62082b25c61b197ad1d46
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

To be honest I'm not really sure what it is. I in initially thought it might be a C-one, but when I googled that it came up with a very different design.

Having said that it does look very similar to yours, so perhaps it's a Google fail, and it really is a C-one copy, I really don't know.

The only thing I know for sure is that it isn't an Autopista, as the guy who sold it to me claimed.

I brought it down from the loft and took some new photos of it outside resting on the car which I've added to my first post.

I didn't want the fixing bolts sticking out the bottom to scratch my new paintwork so had to rest it on a thick blanket, which unfortunately makes it look much taller than it actually is.

I now have a genuine Autopista, which is currently being resprayed, so this spoiler is no longer needed.

Paul

PS. I really like the carbon fibre dash you had.
JD

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm not sure how to quickly share pictures from my phone but I took a couple lf snaps from the C-One full page ad in Hyper Rev showing the spoiler and Inthink you're right. I'm not aware of any other high level spoiler that shape for revision 3+ cars but you never know. I really like the C-one kit. There's probably a scan of the ad somewhere on t'internet already.
madbasshunter

Feedback Score: 96

1991 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Paul there were two types of C-one spoiler the rev1/2 that fitted on the original base like the autopista and the rev3 on version which I had first, even if it was sold to me as a Bomex [d'oh!]

Then I saw this one and set out to get one

Unlike the Autopista they don't have the name stamped in and I haven't heard of any copies

The carbon dash was stick on panels that came with the car when I got it off Trevor, really nice actually as I was going to put my silver painted trim in and the day before I went up to look/buy it Trev asked if I wanted the carbon dash
[Very Happy]
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks for the info guys. I think it must have been the rev 3+ version that I saw and made me doubt this was a C one spoiler. But having seen photos of the rev 1/2 style, you've pretty much convinced me that I have a Rev1/2 C One spoiler.

And if there are no known copies, it's likely to be an original [Very Happy]

All I need to do now is find someone that wants one that's in need of some minor repairs and a respray.

Paul
Munnsy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great to see you have found the brand !! Unfortunately.for me it's a little too large [Sad]
Really appreciate your extra photos though, and best of luck with sale bud
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

No worries. There must be someone somewhere...

Paul
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

bump
hjscmh

Feedback Score: 1

1993 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

i will take this. pm me please
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've PM'd you as requested. Waiting to hear back.

Paul
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Still available
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: