www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Aftermarket Rear Spoiler

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pauln
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 34

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Aftermarket Rear Spoiler Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Solid, but needs some minor repairs and TLC
Was originally sold to me as a copy of an Autopista, but it clearly isn't and I'm not sure what it actually is a copy of.

It's quite a bit higher than an Autopista.

Price dropped to £40 collect

Paul

Last edited by Pauln on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

dont suppose u got pic of this fitted? Im guessing its for rev1/2?
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

No I'm afraid I never fitted it to my Rev 2. I was really after an Autopista spoiler, and was assured that this was one. But when it arrived it was clear that that wasn't the case.

I did toy with fitting it instead, but then I managed to get hold of a genuine Autopista spoiler so never got around to fitting this one.

I could take a photo alongside the stock spoiler that's currently on the car if that's any help.

The Autopista will be fitted later this month when the car goes in foir a respray.

Paul
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Price drop - now £40 collect
Pauln
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Price dropped to £30 collect. Got to be worth that for what I suspect is a copy of an N-spec spoiler that just needs to TLC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: