www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Adrian Flux don't have a clue!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VGB

Feedback Score: 3

1995 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Adrian Flux don't have a clue! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I am currently in discussions with Adrian Flux with regards an agreed valuation on my MR2. I was under the impression that they kept up to date with car values and tailored insurance. To be quite honest it's been nothing but grief and hassle. I have had to email them numerous times just to get my documents to them. It would seem their systems can accept hardly and attachments. Which then makes it ridiculously pointless in asking for things to be emailed to them.
They don't seem to take notice of information passed to them.
They believe they could replace my 95 tin top fully kitted v6 converted mr2 for £3500. I wouldn't mind if they tried to enter into conversation but to send an email basicly saying if you disagree let us know but it won't make any difference. That's customer service? I don't think so!

Rant over
alanmr2turbo

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

After being with them for 5yrs i moved away from them. Every year it went up but £60-£100 via renewal email. Phoned them and they lowered it to same as previous year.

But this year even a comparison website blew them out of the water.

Just ask them where they can find one with similar specs for £3500 with evidence. Don't hold your breathe as it might take then sometime [Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing]
VGB

Feedback Score: 3

1995 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That's exactly what I've done Alan. Waiting a reply.
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I read over and over that Adrian Flux don't give a flux. Lots of people say how 'happy' they are - but none of them have ever had to make a claim.
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'll be shelving Adrian Flux at renewal. Hassle to deal with and pluck figures out of thin air.
[email protected] FLUX
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Adrian Flux don't have a clue! Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

VGB wrote:
I am currently in discussions with Adrian Flux with regards an agreed valuation on my MR2. I was under the impression that they kept up to date with car values and tailored insurance. To be quite honest it's been nothing but grief and hassle. I have had to email them numerous times just to get my documents to them. It would seem their systems can accept hardly and attachments. Which then makes it ridiculously pointless in asking for things to be emailed to them.
They don't seem to take notice of information passed to them.
They believe they could replace my 95 tin top fully kitted v6 converted mr2 for £3500. I wouldn't mind if they tried to enter into conversation but to send an email basicly saying if you disagree let us know but it won't make any difference. That's customer service? I don't think so!

Rant over

Hi there,

Sorry to read of the issues you have been having with your agreed valuation through ourselves.

If you wished to message me your full name / postcode I can speak with our valuations department to ascertain where the issue is.

Kind Regards,

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Trader Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: