www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MR2 TURBO
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Feedback Score: 37

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:19 pm    Post subject: MR2 TURBO Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Stupidly sold my MR2 a few weeks back and regret it already.

On the look out for a replacement.

If anyone has anything interesting please PM me. Cheers.
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I might be convinced to sell mine.
Checkout my build thread. There are two threads as its so big lol

If interested then pm me
Thanks
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

There's a couple on DCY mate if your pockets are deep! [Mr. Green]
muckyman

Feedback Score: 3

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

The black Rev3 on DCY looks nice, apart from the A pillar pod on the passenger side, the lambo doors and the rear foglight. All easily rectified though.
If I was going to look at it, i would pay particular attention to what may be lurking under this side skirts too. Not cheap, but 'could' be a really decent car.
mrhappy62

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

markstevieandmads wrote:

Seriously [Shocked]
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What's your budget? Feel free to drop me a PM.
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

mrhappy62 wrote:
markstevieandmads wrote:

Seriously [Shocked]

Ummm, id need to get good money for mine considering the work thats gone into it.
No rust and a rebuilt engine with folders of documentation and receipts for EVERYTHING! Got to be worth some money.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I wish we could tag folk, Andy if you see this post.....
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks Ryan!

Ah Dan mate I knew you shouldn't have sold that! He says....ironically....

I've decided to sell mine. I've just updated my thread, take a look. Fancy a faster rev 3 turbo this time? [Cool] would be great to sell to someone I know will look after it. And think of it this way, this time it's some other bu88er that's already spent the money [Laughing] will drop you a PM
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

androo007 wrote:
Thanks Ryan!

Ah Dan mate I knew you shouldn't have sold that! He says....ironically....

I've decided to sell mine. I've just updated my thread, take a look. Fancy a faster rev 3 turbo this time? [Cool] would be great to sell to someone I know will look after it. And think of it this way, this time it's some other bu88er that's already spent the money [Laughing] will drop you a PM

Do not do it mate. You will be back to square one. Give it 2 months off the road. See how you feel.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Shoot me in the face why did I sell my MR2 [Brick wall]

Still on the look out. Andys car is an insane bit of kit fantastic engine build but not the one for me at this point.

May look into a fresh import next.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Speaking of square one.. Still feel like shooting myself in the face. I meed an MR2 Turbo.
Magic Beans
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 31

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I’d consider selling mine if the price was right.
craig
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

DAN_REV1_TURBO wrote:
Shoot me in the face why did I sell my MR2 [Brick wall]

Still on the look out. Andys car is an insane bit of kit fantastic engine build but not the one for me at this point.

May look into a fresh import next.

Check out DCY mate, couple of fresh imports on there. Stock though, so not the 400-450bhp monster you're after. But, solid base, forged big build later? [Think]
craig
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Magic Beans wrote:
I’d consider selling mine if the price was right.

^^ Also worth a look. This is a VERY clean car. [thumleft]
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

On the auction front...

1996 GT-S, only 7,000km on it apparently! Grade 4A:
https://prestigemotorsport.com.au/auction-vehicle-display/?car_id=jzlmVzBOPNNAjDw

Exterior pictures are shitty so hard to tell what it's really like, interior looks mint though, as it should for grade 4A.
craig
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Gazza_DJ wrote:
On the auction front...

https://prestigemotorsport.com.au/auction-vehicle-display/?car_id=jzlmVzBOPNNAjDw

Exterior pictures are shitty so hard to tell what it's really like, interior looks mint though, as it should for grade 4A.

After buying and having a car imported from pictures, I'd never do it again. You never know what's gonna be robbed from it on the boat or what damage it will sustain when it finally reaches you....
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

craig wrote:
Gazza_DJ wrote:
On the auction front...

After buying and having a car imported from pictures, I'd never do it again. You never know what's gonna be robbed from it on the boat or what damage it will sustain when it finally reaches you....

That's always a risk. Depends on what you want I guess - hard to find a good stock Rev3+ MR2 Turbo in the UK! Some importers have spotters over there so you're not buying completely blind, depends on how much you're willing to pay for a service.

Dealer cars are an option too - quality tends to be higher but prices are also higher. With GBP being weak against JPY it works out quite expensive these days!
craig
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Gazza_DJ wrote:
craig wrote:
Gazza_DJ wrote:
On the auction front...

That's always a risk. Depends on what you want I guess - hard to find a good stock Rev3+ MR2 Turbo in the UK! Some importers have spotters over there so you're not buying completely blind, depends on how much you're willing to pay for a service.

Dealer cars are an option too - quality tends to be higher but prices are also higher. With GBP being weak against JPY it works out quite expensive these days!

Totally agree, pros and cons of fresh import and buying in UK! Some people will have had no problems at all. Me, I got stung. First car imported, and a crappy experience. Fresh import with zero rust issues is the cherry though!!
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I’m sorted now thanks guys deposit put down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: