www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [Turbo] Setting up Blitz Duel Solenoid EBC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buster
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:17 pm    Post subject: [Mk2] [Turbo] Setting up Blitz Duel Solenoid EBC. Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

At has a Rev 3 tubby conversion.

I’ve had a couple of EBC in the past but usually just use a good quality MBC.

Now I’ve managed to set the Blitz dual solenoid EBC to some degree but tbh I am struggling to fine tune this if I’m being totally honest.

I’m looking for 16 psi max and despite looking online I just can’t get the correct manual for the model of Blitz EBC I have.

Can anybody help or advise?

Again, thanks in advance.

Chris.
platmatt8
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I’ve got the manual in English somewhere.

Let me have a look tomorrow
platmatt8
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

http://www.twobrutal.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?22350-Blitz-DUAL-SBC

Is it this one?
Buster
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It’s not that one buddy, I’ll see if I have a pic of it somewhere.

Adjusting the boost is simple enough I’d just like to get to grips with what all the other functions are.

Turned the boost down to 15.5 psi yesterday.
Buster
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This one buddy, dual solenoid.

Gazza_DJ

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

http://www.mkivsupraownersclub.com/Resources/Manuals/Blitz%20SBC%20i-D%20manual.pdf

The setup process and settings are essentially the same as the one Matt linked anyway.
Buster
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thank you.

I’ve turned the boost down again to 15 psi. Linking it to a Blitz power meter looks cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Electrical All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: