www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Franks Rev3 Turbo

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDMfrank
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Franks Rev3 Turbo Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Recently picked this up, Needs some tidying up in places i think thats me being picky in fairness it looks to have been looked after well and has some real nice bits on it.

This was it the minute i got it home.

Interior, Has a Blue mr2.ie cluster that i dont know how i feel about but some pretty cool HKS gauges, Just again id like to move these to a more tidy location, Pity there currently screwed into the plastics.

Fair enough..

I wasn't long ridding it of the tacky bits [Laughing] Pulled off all the random stickers and front tow strap thing and gave it a decent clean including clay bar and a polish, wax. Paint is pretty good needs some fixing in spots but i'm happy for now. Here is how it looked after.

Excuse the phone pictures for now, Need an SD card but you get the idea.
Madabout

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice looking MR2. Enjoy.
yokomomr4bx
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looks like a really good find to me [thumleft] White on white with the wheels looks a little arctic but otherwise that looks like a very clean, tastefully modified rev3 - not as easy to come by these days.
JDMfrank
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks lads, The wheels will get changed in the end but there good enough looking to get me by for now [Very Happy]
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 18

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looks great!
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

As above, you have a nice car there, a definate looker

enjoy, looking forward to your story with it unfolding

Regards Brian

Hail Cosmos Eagle 1998 -
RIP White Eagle 1991 - 2016
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: