www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[Mk2] [Turbo] Radiator and restoration

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Mechanical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ej2_sir

Feedback Score: 2

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: [Mk2] [Turbo] Radiator and restoration Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi.
So around 10 years ago I bought a white rev 3 turbo which I loved and cherished. It was my daily driver and wanted for nothing. This was the case for around 5 years. Any way life/job etc got in the way and the old girl has sat on a drive for 4 years going green with mold as I didn't have time to sort but equally couldn't bare to sell as I love the car. So I've now made the decision it's time to restore to it's former glory! I used to read this site religiously and shared some mods etc. So it seemed the best place to start!
Anyways first job is new rad. Any recommendations? Are the eBay alloy ones any good? It's pretty difficult to find new originals.
Thanks in advance and look forward to getting back on the spanners with the old girl!!
raptor95GTS

Feedback Score: 9

1995 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

welcome back [Smile] Radiators are much of a muchness, just get one that is the right size from a decent supplier and pay for either std or the alloy units, there is a thread in the general section from a guy that has a shiny alloy unit. Looks pretty good and wasn't that much more than the normal radiators you get
ej2_sir

Feedback Score: 2

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Cheers pal I'll check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Mechanical All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: