www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
FAB 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> General For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoagy5
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: FAB 1 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi, I am selling my FAB 1, if anyone could share it on Facebook etc that would be great as I think it needs to find the right buyer! Cheers.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F323292309702
androo007
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 11

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

wow!!!
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Lol, me and a couple of mates have passed this around a lot already as we are all closet Micra fans. It beats the Jurassic Park Micra hands down!
hoagy5
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Thanks for sharing it, the auction is going well.

I like Micras, they are ideal as a banger rally car, dirt cheap, and very fun to drive as you have to work them so hard and they take it as they are so reliable.

Checked out the J.P. micra, looks great, would be cool to have a pair with a micra Jeep CJ (that Dennis Nedrey used in his escape).

Anything that is a miniature of a bigger vehicle looks cool I think, I would like to do Thunder from Thunder in Paridise with an MX5 Mk1 and an old speedboat hull.
madbasshunter

Feedback Score: 96

1991 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I parked next to this parked in waitrose in Wellington no idea it was yours [Shocked]
hoagy5
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Very Happy]
mrtwo-red
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

i think this needs to be made a sticky ......if anyone has had a bad day , they can go to it and cheer themselves up lmao .. [Shocked]
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've got a K11 micra, really tempted to jazz it up a little lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> General For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: