Mk1 Front Wings

Parts for all types of Mk1 MR2 only

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Charged
IMOC Committee

Mk1 Front Wings

Post by Charged »

Hi all,

I have a few Mk1 front wings in my loft. One set are very good and were used to make moulds for a fibreglass set.. they'll need painted though. £250 a side (yes I know but they are perfect and you cant buy these anymore from Toyota and none of the breakers seem to have them).

Also some not perfect wings but workable if you have a good bodyshop.

Feel free to PM me.

Located Herts/Beds boarder

Ollie
If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.
Charged
IMOC Committee

Re: Mk1 Front Wings

Post by Charged »

Wings still available!
chaos19810

Post by chaos19810 »

Hi I was wondering if you still had a drivers side wing?
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

chaos19810 wrote:Hi I was wondering if you still had a drivers side wing?

I've sold most of the wings I had, they sell like hot cakes on ebay. I do have a driver side wing but it has a dent so would need some prep work before paint. It's buried in the eaves of my garage so f you are interested, drop me a PM and I'll dig it out and get some photos.
chaos19810

Post by chaos19810 »

Good morning,

If you have the time to dig it out then that would be great, I have two fibre glass ones I need to fit on but I want to check the fitment of the wheels and get it sprayed ready for it's mot. If it's easier you can send puctures to my phone 07970703056.

Thanks

Andy
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

chaos19810 wrote:Good morning,

If you have the time to dig it out then that would be great, I have two fibre glass ones I need to fit on but I want to check the fitment of the wheels and get it sprayed ready for it's mot. If it's easier you can send puctures to my phone 07970703056.

Thanks

Andy

No probs Andy, it'll probably be the weekend. The fibreglass wings I've got on my 1.5took an awful lot of fettling to get right..and still don't align perfectly imo.
chaos19810

Post by chaos19810 »

Thanks,

On a different note

How do you find the mk1.5 that what I'm making, it will be a track toy so mine is completely stripped out with the rev3 tubby engine. I am currently trying to solve an over fueling issue.
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

chaos19810 wrote:
How do you find the mk1.5 that what I'm making, it will be a track toy so mine is completely stripped out with the rev3 tubby engine. I am currently trying to solve an over fueling issue.

I love it. I'm on to my second, the latest one being a reshell from the old grey wide arch Mk1.5. I've been through various engine options, originally REV2 Turbo running 14psi on a standard intercooler to 18psi REV 3 converted with charge cooler and now I have fully forged REV3 lump, big garrett turbo and standalone ecu. Even with 14psi, it was fast.. but a couple of years back I got surprised by a new rich boy financed RS audi which prompted the latest engine upgrade. Now it's just ridiculously fast, scarily fast in fact..
chaos19810

Post by chaos19810 »

Hi I was wondering if you had a chance to take a look for the wing?
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

chaos19810 wrote:Hi I was wondering if you had a chance to take a look for the wing?

Yes, it's not in quite as good condition as I remember.. I'll send some images over ASAP

Return to “Mk1”