www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] Aerowave front lip in ployurethane

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRV6
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 10

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Aerowave front lip in ployurethane Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi I have an Aerowave front lip in polyurethane bought from the states in the group buy. I have decided not to put it on the car so it's now up for sale. I would like back what I paid for it 150. I would prefer local collection, I'm based in Co. Durham. I could travel up to 30 miles if someone wants to meet up. I will sort postage costs out if anyone further afield is interested.

[email protected]
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Advertise it on Grindr, then you could kill two birds with one stone on your meet ups [thumleft]
Premium Member

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

There's only one thing I want to kill!
MRV6
Premium Member

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Down to a £120.
[email protected]
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 30

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

doogal44

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Would you do £120 posted?
MRV6
Premium Member

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

doogal44 wrote:
Would you do £120 posted?

No thanks mate.

Phil.
Feedback Bot

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Pauln
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: