User Tyrant removed from IMOC

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

rossonza
Premium Member

Re: User Tyrant removed from IMOC

Post by rossonza »

tried to get me on the coilovers. weird he said collection though.......
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

If you can't see the angle, you're in trouble.
SonicSW20

Post by SonicSW20 »

What a xxxx! :lol:
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

Ttttoal sent me messages about my mr2 for sale asking after parts off it as it was to expensive for him, obviously didn't give his name
RyanRs wrote:
Skywalker wrote:explain how the coolant leaves the expansion tank and goes back into the coolant system?

Seriously , you don't know the answer to this? and you call yourself a car mechanic :shock:
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

We've banned a number of Jay Field accounts since this thread was last updated, most recently: JTmr2

Please can members keep an eye out and alert admin if they notice a suspect
account.

We keep banning him for a reason, he is dishonest and a rip-off merchant so let's all look out for each other and keep him off our club forum.
rossonza
Premium Member

Post by rossonza »

supposedly scammed someone for 6k on a fully forged engine :S
Adam86
Premium Member

Post by Adam86 »

I know his address if anyone needs it
SonicSW20

Post by SonicSW20 »

rossonza wrote:supposedly scammed someone for 6k on a fully forged engine :S

Is there a link available?
rossonza
Premium Member

Post by rossonza »

Gazza_DJ wrote:

was on facebook gazza, supposedly posted onto "Brooks Racing Developments" page, but im not a member, i only saw a screenshot on one of the mr2 for sale pages on facebook.
madbasshunter

Post by madbasshunter »

Gazza_DJ wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/238393431 ... 4688014317
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

madbasshunter wrote:
Gazza_DJ wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/238393431 ... 4688014317

Ooh, thats a fair sum of money. People can tend to get hurt when they swindle amounts like that from people, he better watch himself.
JD

Post by JD »

He got back in touch about mine so I just blocked him. I don't know if I can be bothered with that noise. Perhaps I'm missing out on some easy cash for him to just take it away but I just don't feel like dealing with him.
SonicSW20

Post by SonicSW20 »

JD wrote:He got back in touch about mine so I just blocked him. I don't know if I can be bothered with that noise. Perhaps I'm missing out on some easy cash for him to just take it away but I just don't feel like dealing with him.

You've made the right choice. He's just as much of a xxx when he's the one handing over the dollaridoos.
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

If you cannot access the link.. he's been accused of ripping someone off for £6,000.00.

Also Sirensarecalling (latest username sign up) - Banned.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Hi Mohammed in Canada is the guy thats been ripped off, nieve & too trusting but none the less jay has been at it again.

With information recived for his various profiles etc Ive passed them onto mohammed and suf=ggected he reports him to UK HMRC for evading tax with his business's

anyone with any experiences details PM me please so i can pass to muhammed this guy has probaly with my contact we reckon done people for around 250k over the last few years.

No one despite all the blustering on FB to say they were ripped off by him & wanted to be mpart of some joint effort no one has contacted Mohammed.

So if anyone as i say has any experiences etc pm me please

One can but try, ones feels indignant at this behaviour

Regards Brian
That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

I think it's fair to say that yes, the chap who got/is getting ripped off for the £6k was extremely naive, bordering on completely stupid. That doesn't excuse James/Jay Field from conning him though.

I would also seriously doubt/question that he has ripped of people off for £250K. That really doesn't sound right at all. Yes he HAS ripped people off before for broken parts etc but not to that extent. Have a look at the history here.. it is mainly related to him constantly signing up to sell having been banned, not so much ripping off everyone.. I am not defending him at all.. he's dishonest but not £250K dishonest.

With regards to bravado/going to see him messages posted - well.. is it really down to an individual in the UK to put them self out to sort someone else's problem? Yes , it would be great if we could act as a community and go and see him.. and if it was me I wouldn't rest until I had my money back or some sort of tit for tat revenge was sought BUT there would need to be a fair bit of motivation for an individual unrelated to this incident or a group of people putting themselves out to fight someone else's battle. Also worth mentioning that he has shown himself to be a nasty bit of work which may make people think twice about going to see him.

Don't take this the wrong way at all Brian, fair play for taking some time out to try and help and hopefully people will contact you to let them know their horror stories with him and he can be stopped once and for all. For now, all we can do is let as many people as possible know that he is not to be trusted.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Hi 're the 250k that is correct it's not just the mr2 community he rips off he had a Porsche for sale he's sold twice as in got money etc

I have info I won't put on here as he still has some fan boys around more to come
Last edited by wilkie senior on Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
JD

Post by JD »

wilkie senior wrote:With information recived for his various profiles etc Ive passed them onto mohammed and suf=ggected he reports him to UK HMRC for evading tax with his business's

That's somewhat severe. I'd like to think that no matter how dastardly someone's dealings are, there's never any excuse to play Stasi for the taxman.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Hello

Well my freind i would beg to differ, ripping someone off for 6k, (mohammd was insanely naive, but that does not excuse Jay) selling a supposed "forged engine" twice over, and other cars the same.

There are other instances i would rather keep close to ones chest for now.

If hes so worthy of not being turned in, why does he diliberatly lie about his address when going to collect parts / cars, why does he have fake FB profiles, multiple eaby profiles etc.

He is a pariah, his history is littered with dogdy dealing, and quite frankly if someone is operating a business, as he is, i dont see why he should be excempt from paying his due taxes etc, as the rest of us do.

Sorry not ranting at you but I really dont se why he should not be reported.

Kind regards Brian
SonicSW20

Post by SonicSW20 »

Won't be our problem for much longer by the looks of it.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”