www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
User Tyrant removed from IMOC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Club News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rossonza

Feedback Score: 3

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Charged wrote:
http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=66299

^ banned. [d'oh!]

tried to get me on the coilovers. weird he said collection though.......
Charged
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 18

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ttttoal banned

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=66359

[d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!] [d'oh!]
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 12

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What a xxxx! [Laughing]
madbasshunter

Feedback Score: 96

1991 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ttttoal sent me messages about my mr2 for sale asking after parts off it as it was to expensive for him, obviously didn't give his name
Charged
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

We've banned a number of Jay Field accounts since this thread was last updated, most recently: JTmr2

Please can members keep an eye out and alert admin if they notice a suspect
account.

We keep banning him for a reason, he is dishonest and a rip-off merchant so let's all look out for each other and keep him off our club forum.
rossonza

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

supposedly scammed someone for 6k on a fully forged engine :S
Adam86
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 22

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I know his address if anyone needs it
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

rossonza wrote:

Is there a link available?
rossonza

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Gazza_DJ wrote:
rossonza wrote:

was on facebook gazza, supposedly posted onto "Brooks Racing Developments" page, but im not a member, i only saw a screenshot on one of the mr2 for sale pages on facebook.
madbasshunter

Feedback Score: 96

1991 Toyota MR2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Gazza_DJ wrote:
rossonza wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2383934316?view=permalink&id=10155794688014317
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

madbasshunter wrote:
Gazza_DJ wrote:
rossonza wrote:

Ooh, thats a fair sum of money. People can tend to get hurt when they swindle amounts like that from people, he better watch himself.
JD
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

He got back in touch about mine so I just blocked him. I don't know if I can be bothered with that noise. Perhaps I'm missing out on some easy cash for him to just take it away but I just don't feel like dealing with him.
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JD wrote:
He got back in touch about mine so I just blocked him. I don't know if I can be bothered with that noise. Perhaps I'm missing out on some easy cash for him to just take it away but I just don't feel like dealing with him.

You've made the right choice. He's just as much of a xxx when he's the one handing over the dollaridoos.
Charged
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

madbasshunter wrote:

If you cannot access the link.. he's been accused of ripping someone off for 6,000.00.

Also Sirensarecalling (latest username sign up) - Banned.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Mohammed in Canada is the guy thats been ripped off, nieve & too trusting but none the less jay has been at it again.

With information recived for his various profiles etc Ive passed them onto mohammed and suf=ggected he reports him to UK HMRC for evading tax with his business's

anyone with any experiences details PM me please so i can pass to muhammed this guy has probaly with my contact we reckon done people for around 250k over the last few years.

No one despite all the blustering on FB to say they were ripped off by him & wanted to be mpart of some joint effort no one has contacted Mohammed.

So if anyone as i say has any experiences etc pm me please

One can but try, ones feels indignant at this behaviour

Regards Brian

Hail Cosmos Eagle 1998 -
RIP White Eagle 1991 - 2016
Charged
IMOC Committee

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I think it's fair to say that yes, the chap who got/is getting ripped off for the 6k was extremely naive, bordering on completely stupid. That doesn't excuse James/Jay Field from conning him though.

I would also seriously doubt/question that he has ripped of people off for 250K. That really doesn't sound right at all. Yes he HAS ripped people off before for broken parts etc but not to that extent. Have a look at the history here.. it is mainly related to him constantly signing up to sell having been banned, not so much ripping off everyone.. I am not defending him at all.. he's dishonest but not 250K dishonest.

With regards to bravado/going to see him messages posted - well.. is it really down to an individual in the UK to put them self out to sort someone else's problem? Yes , it would be great if we could act as a community and go and see him.. and if it was me I wouldn't rest until I had my money back or some sort of tit for tat revenge was sought BUT there would need to be a fair bit of motivation for an individual unrelated to this incident or a group of people putting themselves out to fight someone else's battle. Also worth mentioning that he has shown himself to be a nasty bit of work which may make people think twice about going to see him.

Don't take this the wrong way at all Brian, fair play for taking some time out to try and help and hopefully people will contact you to let them know their horror stories with him and he can be stopped once and for all. For now, all we can do is let as many people as possible know that he is not to be trusted.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi 're the 250k that is correct it's not just the mr2 community he rips off he had a Porsche for sale he's sold twice as in got money etc

I have info I won't put on here as he still has some fan boys around more to come

Last edited by wilkie senior on Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
JD
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

wilkie senior wrote:
With information recived for his various profiles etc Ive passed them onto mohammed and suf=ggected he reports him to UK HMRC for evading tax with his business's

That's somewhat severe. I'd like to think that no matter how dastardly someone's dealings are, there's never any excuse to play Stasi for the taxman.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hello

Well my freind i would beg to differ, ripping someone off for 6k, (mohammd was insanely naive, but that does not excuse Jay) selling a supposed "forged engine" twice over, and other cars the same.

There are other instances i would rather keep close to ones chest for now.

If hes so worthy of not being turned in, why does he diliberatly lie about his address when going to collect parts / cars, why does he have fake FB profiles, multiple eaby profiles etc.

He is a pariah, his history is littered with dogdy dealing, and quite frankly if someone is operating a business, as he is, i dont see why he should be excempt from paying his due taxes etc, as the rest of us do.

Sorry not ranting at you but I really dont se why he should not be reported.

Kind regards Brian
Gazza_DJ
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Won't be our problem for much longer by the looks of it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Club News and Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: