www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] Phoenix power style engine lid - SOLD TO "as8133"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juliankv73
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 110

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: [FINALIZED] Phoenix power style engine lid - SOLD TO "as8133" Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi

As above, had intended to fit this Phoenix power style engine lid mmanufactured by Carbenfibrecreations. This was an exact copy of my genuine Phoenix power engine lid. It is brand new, never fitted, and was freshly painted in Caribbean blue and dry stored....(painted by the same body shop that painted my front lip and was again dry stored with the aeroware lip I sold recently)

Beauty of this engine lid is the raised vent, has a lip that when raining, the rain runs off, but doesn't get in to soak the engine bay, allows the heat to vent nicely, and when fitted with rogue engine lid fans, feels like a hairdryer at the back lol!

Keeping the rain out was my main reason for wanting to fit this, to keep the water off the electrics i.e. Alternator etc.

Selling for ÔŅĹ100 FIRM cash on collection. No offers

The Caribbean blue paint is lovely and just needs another Caribbean blue mr2 to fit this to [Wink]

SOLD to "as8133"

Thanks

Julian [thumleft]

Last edited by juliankv73 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 13 times in total
y2kyo

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

pm sent! [Very Happy]
juliankv73
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Still available!
sheep

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Is this a replacement lid or does it bond to the existing lid. And pics
juliankv73
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

sheep wrote:
Is this a replacement lid or does it bond to the existing lid. And pics

Hi buddy

It's s replacement lid.

If you Pm you your email address I'll get some pics over to you on the weekend if that's ok?

Ta

Julian
sheep

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

???
juliankv73
Premium Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

SOLD TO "as8133"

Last edited by juliankv73 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
juliankv73
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Photos uploaded and All PM's replied to [Smile]

Still for sale [thumleft]
juliankv73
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Bump

Serious interest only please [thumleft]
juliankv73
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Bumperoo [Laughing]
chrisy666

Feedback Score: 13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Engine lid Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Iíll take it if you are willing to post? Obv Iíll cover that
Itís just a little to far for me to drive
Cheers Chris
juliankv73
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Engine lid Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

chrisy666 wrote:
Iíll take it if you are willing to post? Obv Iíll cover that
Itís just a little to far for me to drive
Cheers Chris

Hi Chris

Not sure which courier will transport it.

Drop me a PM with your number and full address and I'll get some quotes. I'll have to buy loads of bubble wrap to protect it when sending it by courier

Send me your address etc and I'll get down to my dad's on the weekend and measure up for weight and dimensions etc for courier quote.

Thanks

Julian [thumleft]
markr1

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Is this still available.
Thanks mark
Bluereason
Premium Member

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi - if still available, £80 and collection today / tomorrow. Thanks
Feedback Bot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was as8133
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: