www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
MR2 doors + exhaust system

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ringslayer

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 pm    Post subject: MR2 doors + exhaust system Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

hi everyone,

looking for 2 rustfree JDM doors, let me know if you have anything! Also looking for turbo exhaust system

Thank you very much
caldridge7

Feedback Score: 0

1994 Toyota MR2 MK2 GT - T Bar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have two aftermarket exhaust (back box only...) not sound great and one that I had as a daily was perfect no brand though..

Message me got tons of go faster bits... Loads.
ringslayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

messaged you mate

no one else with good doors willing to part?
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: MR2 doors + exhaust system Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

ringslayer wrote:
hi everyone,

looking for 2 rustfree JDM doors, let me know if you have anything! Also looking for turbo exhaust system

Thank you very much

Why do you specify JDM doors? Pretty sure the other market doors fit ok.
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: MR2 doors + exhaust system Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

aussieGT wrote:
ringslayer wrote:
hi everyone,

Thank you very much

Why do you specify JDM doors? Pretty sure the other market doors fit ok.

Different rub strips to UK ones.
ringslayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

that! and also the glass is a different colour and too much pain to swap it all over
aussieGT

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I see.
ringslayer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

any chance of somebody having some doors or SMG body parts?
tom89uk
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have a pair of door wether there any good to you I don't know they will need respecting obviously and drivers may need a little work but as far as I know rust free will check this, also have a blitz nur spec exhaust system for sale mate
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: