www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Greedy Type R BOV PRICE DROP

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Parts for Sale (not Mk-specific)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam3442
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 33

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Greedy Type R BOV PRICE DROP Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

The daddy of BOV's? I think so, Phoenix Power used to supply these with their intercooler kit - which are arguably the best for the MR2.

Last edited by adam3442 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
JLW

Feedback Score: 8

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Definitely the best sounding, have one myself with my Phoenix Power SMIC
GLWTS
adam3442
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 33

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

120 posted. No offers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Parts for Sale (not Mk-specific) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: