Owen Developments - Reformed Opinion!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Re: Owen Developments - Reformed Opinion!

Post by Ryan S »

androo007 wrote:LEVEL UP!

I did ask a lot about their new range..... but they didn’t have prices, availability or any inclination to sell me one :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not even the slightest bit surprised about that. Glad you got it sorted though man :thumleft:
ashley

Post by ashley »

Thread cleaned up, if you have no direct experience with the trader then please refrain from posting.

The OP and the trader/company are invited to post on the thread, along with constructive comments by other members. All other posts will be removed from the thread at the discretion of the Moderator.
androo007

Post by androo007 »

On the plus side:

Once ball rolling very polite and fast acting, and the compressor housing was at a good price.

I'm a whinge bag and hard to please at the best of times anyway. Typical Ops personnel :lol:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

androo007 wrote:On the plus side:

Once ball rolling very polite and fast acting, and the compressor housing was at a good price.

I'm a whinge bag and hard to please at the best of times anyway. Typical Ops personnel :lol:

I'd say quite the contrary mate, As per the deleted posts most folk would have went elsewhere after having so much of their time wasted!

Absolute joke of a company in my opinion.
androo007

Post by androo007 »

Well, I have to say....... I am a reformed man.

After a somewhat rather confusing and finantially disasterous few weeks :lol: I have to say...... OD have really pulled it out the bag.

Been quick on hand, good pricing and helped me get the parts i really need.

As far as I'm concerned, zero to hero! Perhaps I just caught them in a bad phase.... but the last 3 experiences (dont ask) have been superb.

:thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”