www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
HKS F-CON V Rev3 Turbo / ST205 GT4

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Parts For Sale By Traders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Gidden - SBITS
IMOC Affiliated Company

Feedback Score: 18

2002 Noble M500

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: HKS F-CON V Rev3 Turbo / ST205 GT4 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Removed from a JDM ST205 GT4 due to upgrades.

Car was running 297BHP, stock ECU, stock injectors etc. Other mods were DSBC, decat, filter and exhaust.

True plug and play with the included HKS custom loom.

We simply switch car off, unplugged, plugged loom back into ECU and fired back up again.

150 inc. delivery.
Brighton National Speed Trials Class Record Holder 2010 on
C35Rob
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

man, these are mega.. if I didn't have a PFC I'd be all over this

for anyone that's interested you can find the software needed to map these online free (i.e cracked/'borrowed' versions of the HKS PowerWriter), and the cable/dongle is out there too

more info for anyone interested

https://1jzmerc.com/hks-faq/hardware/f-con-v-pro-silver

[thumleft]
androo007

Feedback Score: 10

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Rob should I be buying this from Peter tomorrow? Are they a piggyback ecu?
C35Rob
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

androo007 wrote:
Rob should I be buying this from Peter tomorrow? Are they a piggyback ecu?

yeah they're a v.good piggyback, I wouldn't hesitate to use one, but I'd rather you got the nod from your engine builder and/or chosen mapper instead of me telling you to buy it then them telling you different, if you know what I mean?
androo007

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Understood cheers......my bank manager would scream at me if I did anyway [Laughing]
shinny

Feedback Score: 29

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This looks like a more cost effective way of getting a remap onto my car without having to splash out on a full aftermarket ECU.

Who (within shooting distance of SRR) can map one of these? And would the results be "less" than mapping with a standalone?
gnzyza
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sounds like a good alternative to the power fc but reading up if your not handy with mapping then its big money to get it done professionally. Even though would be a great upgrade for a rev3 with bolt ons with the current map. Just get it dyno'd after install to check.
markstevieandmads

Feedback Score: 5

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Would.it go on a rev 2 with wiring mods?
C35Rob
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

shinny wrote:

Who (within shooting distance of SRR) can map one of these?

officially, only HKS official dealers can buy/own the HKS PowerWriter software, unofficially, some other well respected mappers may potentially be using the cracked copies available online

I think the closest "official" dealer for you may be http://www.tdi-plc.com/

shinny wrote:
And would the results be "less" than mapping with a standalone?

if by standalone you're only directly comparing it to a PFC and not a "proper" modern ecu then no.
kevin26
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Is this still available or was it sold?
Subtile

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Peter said to me that's sold.

Cheers !
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Parts For Sale -> Parts For Sale By Traders All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: