www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] RACE CAR FOR SALE: Mistubishi FTO

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> General For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashley

Feedback Score: 56

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: RACE CAR FOR SALE: Mistubishi FTO Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

RACE CAR FOR SALE

Mitsubishi FTO in go-faster black, massive spec: 1.8l automatic with kick down box, Toyo front tyres (wider than stock, and smaller diameter- so massive acceleration and handling).

Go faster silver bonnet mod, and mat'ish black roof for reduced wind resistance.

Sounds amazing as well (needs some repair work to exhaust to pass an MOT).

1995, covered ~80k miles (odometer reads in km).

Absolute steal at 220 ono.

Based near Gloucester

synXero

Feedback Score: 34

2004 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Man if I was brave enough for this car I would have it off you in a flash [Cool]
ashley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sensible choice, it is truly a beast [thumleft]
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Haha [Smile] cool ad.
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

What is the MOT on this?
ashley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Expired a couple of months back...I've inherited a new daily driver, so this needs to go. It's actually been really reliable in the time I've had it, but with a second child about to land, I really need 4 doors.
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I really want another one, but will have to pass as I won't be able to drive it back.
ashley

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

No probs- didn't realistically expect anyone to take it bud [thumleft]
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

ashley wrote:
No probs- didn't realistically expect anyone to take it bud [thumleft]

I would have done for a daily driver, but the pick up costs make it impractical
ashley

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I could get an MOT on it for you if you really want it...I think the top of the exhaust just needs some attention [Think]

PM me if you are interested and we'll see what we can come up with [thumleft]
Feedback Bot

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> General For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: