www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
BReaking Rev 3 t-top 3sge goodwood green, rot free shell! Immaculate bodywork
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s Being Broken
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirk
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

It's a very trivial part but I'm looking for this grommet from both sides underneath the car.

Kiefer
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

MartinF wrote:
Kiefer wrote:
MartinF wrote:
I'll take the rear tie rods, assuming they're straight.

Il pop them off next weekend if you don't mind the wait

Any joy with these ?

Hi sorry I must have written the reply and not posted it, the rear tie rods where sold along with some other parts day I took them off

Sorry bud
MR22

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

PM sent
Kiefer
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

kirk wrote:
It's a very trivial part but I'm looking for this grommet from both sides underneath the car.

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://s14.postimg.org/7ltswcpzl/IMG_20151102_124431947.jpg[/url]

Hi what end of the car are they at?
kirk
Premium Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi pal, they're towards the rear , before the engine, just behind the sill underneath.
Kiefer
Premium Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Il be under it this weekend weather permitting so il pop them off and get back to you bud
Jonny Hizzle

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi, do you have the rub strips that hold the front bumper on available?
craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hey mate. Still got the complete center dash trim panel with air vents and cig lighter etc?

All in good condition with no broken tabs and air vent clips all intact and clipped into the panel?

If so how much posted? Many thanks.
Kiefer
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

craig wrote:
Hey mate. Still got the complete center dash trim panel with air vents and cig lighter etc?

All in good condition with no broken tabs and air vent clips all intact and clipped into the panel?

Hi mate, sorry that all went weekend just gone

Cheers
Kiefer
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

kirk wrote:
Hi pal, they're towards the rear , before the engine, just behind the sill underneath.

Hi kirk, I popped out those two grommets, are you still needing them?
Kiefer
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Jonny Hizzle wrote:
Hi, do you have the rub strips that hold the front bumper on available?

Hi I do, I'm sure one side is completely intact and the other had a thread snap, il take some photos this weekend if needed bud

Thanks
craig

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Kiefer wrote:
craig wrote:

Hi mate, sorry that all went weekend just gone

Cheers

No problem mate [thumleft]
Retribution

Feedback Score: 31

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Do u still have the wiper arms?
dylan5084

Feedback Score: 8

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

do you have a full set of caliper pad clips for both the right and left rear??
AManInDandism

Feedback Score: 7

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I'm looking for the driver side triangular vent from the rear quarter window if you have it. Cheers.
ringslayer

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

still have the double din? Door bezels?
mattblack_lude

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi buddy - Price on drivers side front suspension (shock, spring and top mount).
Providing it's not leaking and the top mount is perfect working order - mine's just given up the ghost [Mad]

PM me a price if you can and will respond straight away.
Xavier R3V

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

PM sent
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s Being Broken All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: