www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Brand new CT26 turbocharger core built in the UK,

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> Deleted Hatton
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobhatton

Feedback Score: 22

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Brand new CT26 turbocharger core built in the UK, Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Brand new CT26 turbocharger core built in the UK, will fit MR2 Rev 1 and 2 GT4 165, 185.

295.00 + VAT

If you want to send your old complete turbo to us we will change over your housing for you.

2mad
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 20

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Can you get a ct20b core ? obviously not Chinese [Shame on you]

How much to add a 360 thrust bearing.
bobhatton

Feedback Score: 22

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

2mad wrote:

I have been trying to get something for the CT20b for years but no enough of them around to rebuild at the moment.
If I can get a number of old damaged one then I will be able to do something.

Never found any problems with the thrust bearing on the CT26, but I will look into it.

We do have an upgrade for the CT20b we are testing at the moment, will give up to 420HP but still a long way to go before it will be on sale.
2mad
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 20

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

bobhatton wrote:
2mad wrote:

will give up to 420HP but still a long way to go before it will be on sale.

Thats mega bob will keep a eye on your progress [thumleft]

Ct20b is a very capable turbo with a 360 thrust bearing .. hope you mange to sort something could be a nice earner ... thats what i wanted before going hks tdo5 [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> Deleted Hatton All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: