JAE Preperation thread

The biggest and best all-Japanese car show! Best Overall Club Stand Winners 2014

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Re: JAE Preperation thread

Post by Tiamat »

samgpr50 wrote:Get the 12v socket to work or no phone!!!

Clean/ polish

We do tend to be able to offer charging facilities, the music is run via laptop, so if you have a USB based charger you can run it off the laptop or off one of the USB plugs that should be in my box of cables.
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
samgpr50

Post by samgpr50 »

Tiamat wrote:

Clean/ polish

We do tend to be able to offer charging facilities, the music is run via laptop, so if you have a USB based charger you can run it off the laptop or off one of the USB plugs that should be in my box of cables.

Ahhh thank you that will be ideal! Just thinking for the way home I would get lost as I'm going via my other halfs house.
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Post by Tiamat »

samgpr50 wrote:
Tiamat wrote:

Clean/ polish

Ahhh thank you that will be ideal! Just thinking for the way home I would get lost as I'm going via my other halfs house.

Should add though, its first come first served on that!
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
al/c

re-charging

Post by al/c »

Dibbs on saturday morning, i,ll probably have to clamp the genny to my nipples :lol: can be attatched either way i believe :)...you need a kickstart at my age :twisted:

Return to “JAE 2014”