www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
JAE 2013 Attendees - 12th to 15th September 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2013
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 7

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 NA Rev1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Wilkie Senior & wilki reporting tickets & the all important Hog Roast wrist bands arrived this morning [thumleft]

Cheers

Hail Cosmos Eagle 1998 -
RIP White Eagle 1991 - 2016
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Got mine too. [Mr. Green]

Will check the hat collection for sillyness and dig up an inappropriate shirt, I'm sure I have one somewhere. [Think]
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

LimeyMk1 wrote:

Will check the hat collection for sillyness and dig up an inappropriate shirt, I'm sure I have one somewhere. [Think]

Get hold of Rich, can always use his brokeback mountain shirt!
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tiamat wrote:
LimeyMk1 wrote:

Get hold of Rich, can always use his brokeback mountain shirt!

Funnily enough that shirt was my first thought. It's mentally scarred me for life. [Laughing]
Turbo Dragon

Feedback Score: 6

2004 Subaru Forester

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Mine arrived on Sat too!

All my shirts are tasteless.

Unless they have food on them, then they are quite tasty.
Torero
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 64

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looks like it'll be a great turn out guys. I'm with the TwoBrutal crowd but I'll call over and say hello to a few of you who I've had dealings with over the past couple of years.

Which I must add have all been massively positive [Applause]

I'll probably call over with Chris (cdwood2010) but feel free to call over to us, I'm taking a boot full of cider of all sorts of flavours.

The weather looks crap but I think it'll be the best yet looking at the turn out.

John.[thumleft]

Draven wrote "TRD dude. TRD... Can see awesomness from anywhere. "

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=176137&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 40

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Torero wrote:
Looks like it'll be a great turn out guys. I'm with the TwoBrutal crowd but I'll call over and say hello to a few of you who I've had dealings with over the past couple of years.

Which I must add have all been massively positive [Applause]

I'll probably call over with Chris (cdwood2010) but feel free to call over to us, I'm taking a boot full of cider of all sorts of flavours.

The weather looks crap but I think it'll be the best yet looking at the turn out.

John.[thumleft]

Looking forward to it John. I will probably be buzzing around all over the place but will try and put my feet up at some point! Lol! [thumleft]
Chr15py
IMOC Organiser

Feedback Score: 2

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Pete - ricking the shiteshirt I see [Smile]. Mines prepped also [Wink].

Cheers for the tickets Scott. I am looking forward to the usual antics and catching up with everyone.

By chance is a super sexy Mr Banana going to make an appearance? [Wink]

Chris
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Not this year, the costume is pretty tatty these days [Sad] Don't think it was designed to withstand 3 years of skullduggery
Torero
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 64

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Scott Barton wrote:
Looking forward to it John. I will probably be buzzing around all over the place but will try and put my feet up at some point! Lol! [thumleft]

Cheers Scott, look forward to it mate [thumleft] there's plenty of our crew on IMOC as well, so come and put a face to some of the names.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Past JAE Shows -> JAE 2013 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: