www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Dans project
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> 3S Service Centre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanT

Feedback Score: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

glad its finally getting the overhaul it needed
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Feedback Score: 37

1990 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:
Any updates or pics dan mine recently rolled out of the booth and had all windows etc refitted

Your car is looking pretty sweet now mate bet you`re happy with it! Updates on mine will be coming soon, a fair bit more work has been done to it this week (just received an invoice lol!) and I`m driving down to have a look over it on Saturday.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:
glad its finally getting the overhaul it needed

Yes so am I, it`s been a gradual process though as I gathered parts and had the mechanical stuff all sorted bit by bit. All major works like brakes replaced, chargecooler system installed, coilovers fitting, fully polybushed, new turbo, rev 3 conversion etc etc etc has all been carried out by JDModified/3S Service. So whilst the car was still looking tatty, it had got to a stage where it`s pretty much mechanically sound. The cosmetic overhaul turned into sorting some rust issues and I guess has caught a few spots that could have potentially gotten out of hand if left untreated, it`s cost me good money to get a good quality firm to do a quality job, but they have saved the car from the scrapyard.
JAP BOY
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

D4N_V_U wrote:
Quote:
Any updates or pics dan mine recently rolled out of the booth and had all windows etc refitted

Your car is looking pretty sweet now mate bet you`re happy with it! Updates on mine will be coming soon, a fair bit more work has been done to it this week (just received an invoice lol!) and I`m driving down to have a look over it on Saturday.

Yea happy with the result mate just going to take the interior back to how toyota designed it at one point i had the plastics all done in polar grey and need it to be back to normal now
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:
ea happy with the result mate just going to take the interior back to how toyota designed it at one point i had the plastics all done in polar grey and need it to be back to normal now

Standard is best with the interior for sure! I sprayed my dash plastics silver once... Not a good look, back to black now! [thumleft]
DAN_REV1_TURBO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JAP BOY
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2

1991 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[Shocked] Now thats creative buddy
[Applause]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> 3S Service Centre All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: