My Black rev2

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Spittinflames

My Black rev2

Post by Spittinflames »

Thought i best get at least one pic up just to show i do actually own one. It's very dirty so i aplogise for that. Will put more pics up when i take her for a wash and im out with some nice scenery.

Needs some decent alloys and a decent zorst, currently has a trust but is way to quite... hopefully shaf is sorting me out.... as for the wheels if any1 knows of any cheap black with polished rim alloys going let me know
Last edited by Spittinflames on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hicks

Re: My Black rev2

Post by hicks »

very nice. mr2s look so good in black, wish i had waited to find one in black. like the black indicators. not sure about the repositioned number plate and those spotlights look out of place and remind me of chaved corsas. you dont drive round with them on all the time do you?

all imo obviously
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

LoL Chaved corsa :lol: The spotlights were on when it was imported and never have them on. Maybe i should get round to taking them off really. Also the number plate was put on by the importers and to be honest i quite like it with it being so small.. may change it if i ever get pulled by the police but until then i'll leave it.. thanks for the comments though :wink:

Oh and yeah they do look best in black imo :P just hard to keep clean
Just noticed you live in chesterfield.. thats not to far from me is it?? we should meet up :)
hicks

Post by hicks »

sound like a plan. might be worth while seeing if anyone else is interested. im not good on my geography but we could meet some where in the middle. will have to get my map out.
MikeyG

Post by MikeyG »

How about Nottingham then I could come!!!
hicks

Post by hicks »

just looked at a map and belper area is pretty much central to all of us. what do you think?
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

Yeah im up for it... dont mind where as i enjoy driving the ol girl :wink: Im going away 2morrow so cant be anytime next week lol.. Will be away for a week :P

Where you from mikey?? (get your profile sorted out boyo :D )

Oh and hicks i just looked at your profile and your car looks mint m8.. you got the bomex kit on that? Do you have any trouble with your front bumper? Mines cracked due to hitting a kerb and a fox or summit kamakazing into it in the early hours of the morning... barstewards :P

And im definatly not meeting up till ive got meself some decent wheels :lol:
hicks

Post by hicks »

yeah ive got bomex front bumper and skirts. the front bumper on mine is slighty damaged but not that noticable. im forever catching it on speed bumps and mine isnt lowered. let me know when you want to meet and well meet up.

my mate should have his twin turbo supra on the road by then so he could tag along.

Return to “Member Profiles”