www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Our paint room

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> 3S Service Centre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3S Service Centre

Feedback Score: 5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Our paint room Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Here you can see various works carried out in our paintshop.

3S Service Centre

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

in primer soon to be painted.
3S Service Centre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

our finish

Last edited by 3S Service Centre on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steve-O 2007

Feedback Score: 69

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

3S Service Centre wrote:

our finish

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/team3s/8B95B3D0-A406-4D10-AADD-CDBAEA099A5F-516-000001D80EC6A95A.jpg[/url]

Please take a photo of the paint work, not a mirror [Wink] [thumleft] [Mr. Green]
synXero

Feedback Score: 34

2004 Chevrolet Corvette

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Spaff!

Nice work guys.
Harold

Feedback Score: 3

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

How much do you charge for a respray roughly? Not a colour change, maintaining factory colour.
Kateg28

Feedback Score: 0

1989 Toyota MR2 Mk1 SC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Don't you want a nice respray rather than a rough one?

[Laughing]

Anyhow, I would be interested to know as well although think you might be a bit far for me (aren't you in Hampshire?). I would want a few minor bits of bodywork tidied (on the car) and then a proper respray
blue2

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 V6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

These guys sorted my overheating problem when at least 4 other places couldnt a few years back, car still going strong, hope I havent just jinxed it but they get my vote! [thumleft]
3S Service Centre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi Guys.

We dont do quick blow overs, they always end up looking a bit ropey which isnt good, besides these cars deserve better as any nice example will start to go up in value soon rather than down, I dont see the sense in spending anywhere from 1k - 1.5k on a blow over when the car isnt worth more.
Our prices start at 2.2k plus vat for a good standard windows out respray. This is about average for south east.
We have done resprays were the customer wanted the best of the best and paid closer to 4k for it, it was on a bimmer though [blackeye]

James
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> The Dungeon -> 3S Service Centre All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: