FAQ : How to become an IMOC-UK Affiliate

A forum where Traders can post, advertising products and special offers for IMOC-UK members. If you want to advertise here, please PM one of the Committee

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

FAQ : How to become an IMOC-UK Affiliate

Post by Jaspa »

As we now have to pay for hosting, we will no longer be allowing free advertising for traders.

How do I know if I qualify as a trader?
We are pretty lenient and certainly won't penalise a private individual with a lot of parts to sell. However, if you are making a profit, or planning on advertising here regularly, or you have a 'business' web site address (including auction sites such as ebay) which you post onto the site regularly or if you answer a lot of member's emails with a product you sell we will view you as a trader. This means you either have to pay our affiliates rate or your messages will start to be moderated!

What if I want to arrange a Group Buy?
We have a group buy forum - but if the GB is for profit then the same rules apply. We also do not allow GBs if a forum member is the seller of the product - they will have to register themselves as an affiliate to sell their product.

How do I become an affiliate?
Please either PM Peter ( http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/profile.ph ... file&u=885) to become an affiliate and he will forward you the details, or send an email to [email protected] to register.

What are the benefits of becoming an affiliate?
You can advertise as much as you like on the board, though we will not approve of excessive posting of new threads. Your name will turn purple at the bottom when logged in! Which is handy as people can pick you out more easily and ask you questions about your products. You will also be allowed to answer threads indicating you can supply a product to meet a need - although we expect that protracted discussions (and exact pricing) would take place using PM, and that this process would not turn into spamming members!

There is also the benefit of using the social media platforms such as Facebook. You will be able to gain access to a member base that will not necessarily be on IMOC, but more worldwide.

Do not hesitate to contact Peter or the admin team via the [email protected] email for any further info or questions.

Regards

IMOC Admin Team
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Return to “IMOC-UK Affiliates”