Crasho!

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

alanmr2turbo

Re: Crasho!

Post by alanmr2turbo »

uglee wrote:
alanmr2turbo wrote:there are loads of these sort of drivers unfortunately by me but most are little boy racers in the spaxos who wouldn't know how to handle a dodgum let alone a car with more than 100bhp.

Doubt anyone would admit to it being there car on here though. Same as another MR2 owner / event organizer (on other forum) not admitting he was over 3 times the drink drive limit.

Both as bad as each other, sorry, drink driver Is a lot worse! His gonna have fun trying to insure anything about a 1000cc mini for the next 10 years let a lone a V6 MR2 conversion LOL ..... shame

I don't pretend to get on with the person who I think you're on about, but is there anything you do on forums other than xxxx stir?

You were the moron that took the time out of your day to email me countless times to tell me what I was selling was overpriced. None of your business but you continued to do so. what an irritating little man you are.

Now I'm sure the individual regrets what they did, that's if anything is proved, but frankly it has no place in this thread. But you highlighting it, just proves to me what a pathetic attention seeker you are.

Go back to the forum that can't be mentioned if they'll have you back.

Its relevant. The guy drove like a knob and crashed. Someone asked the question was it anyone on here?

I replied he wont even if he was on here same as someone not admitting to drink driving.

Besides like i give to flying xxxx what you say.

As for not mentioning xxxx on here, i told them to delete my account which took a week for them to do it, i also asked for my account to be deleted on crappy MR2OC which they did. Get your facts right!
willfinch36

Post by willfinch36 »

I know who this is, he is on the forum, but im sure he wont want himself to be named.

Also later this day 250M from this site, a red mr2 did a hit and run and the person is in critical condition.

Its all going on in Ipswich...
Tiamat
IMOC Moderator

Post by Tiamat »

Uglee, Alan, points have been made, anything esle, take it to PM please.
I am going to live forever, or die trying!
Red Devil

Post by Red Devil »

fizz wrote:love the text above the car...

Please Drive In! :lol:

Back on subject though... what a willy! ](*,)

Even when taking up the invitation, he hit the wrong window! #-o
sw20GTS

Post by sw20GTS »

willfinch36 wrote:I know who this is, he is on the forum, but im sure he wont want himself to be named.

Also later this day 250M from this site, a red mr2 did a hit and run and the person is in critical condition.

Its all going on in Ipswich...

FFS seriously? MR2s are fast cars but most people forget that it is a RWD mid engined car...

Hit and run though... needs to be jailed! :evil:
My personal website : http://www.jonathanchye.co.uk
willfinch36

Post by willfinch36 »

Indeed, I believe the car wasnt registered to anyone and the person had no insruance/license. etc etc and has been caught.
010on1986

Post by 010on1986 »

Those guilty of hit and run should have their cars crushed............with them locked in it.

Return to “Driving Experiences”