Braided Hoses -- Best place to buy from?!

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Hedgehog Dodger

Braided Hoses -- Best place to buy from?!

Post by Hedgehog Dodger »

As title says really! Braided Hoses, where to buy them from?

:D
BenF
Premium Member

Re: Braided Hoses -- Best place to buy from?!

Post by BenF »

Hedgehog Dodger wrote:As title says really! Braided Hoses, where to buy them from?

:D

Maybe not what you're looking for - but I was unimpressed with the Black Diamond hoses from Fensport - I'd go for Goodridge ones given a choice again. Bob Agar on the main email list used to be able to source these.
Grajey

Post by Grajey »

I've got Goodridge braided hoses on mine. Wouldn't use anything else.

You can buy them online fron their site http://www.goodridge.net/

Bob Hatton from the old list used to get the kits at good prices but it's been a while since I've seen any posts from him. His name is still on the old members list so you could email him.

HTH

PS When you fit the new hoses don't forget to cut a slot in the mounting bracket on the strut. Makes for much easier suspension removal in future.
Hedgehog Dodger

Post by Hedgehog Dodger »

Cheers Chaps, but I was thinking more of the lines of Braided hoses for oil feeds etc. I want to change my oil return pipe from the standard rubber thing to a braided hose, as my turbo is aftermarket it has kinked the pipe meaning oil is clogging a little.

:o
JB MK1

Braided hoses

Post by JB MK1 »

As you are in the Manchester area try giving H. Iddon a ring 0161 477 4747. They are in Stockport and will make you a hose for anything at a pretty good price.

Return to “Modifications”