rev3 tubby v kn0b in a black corsa

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

raptor95GTS

rev3 tubby v kn0b in a black corsa

Post by raptor95GTS »

coming off the m73 joining the m74 south bound put me foot down hard in 4th and pulled from the inside lane to the outside lane with me indicator on.

This kn0b in a black corsa with blacked out windows pulls from a sliproad onto the inside lane then drifts across to the middle lane then the outside lane no indicators no nothing to just pop out right in front of me. I ease off then hit the brakes when I realised he just hasn't accelerated. :evil:

Sitting behind him til he crawled past the traffic then he moved to the midddle lane and WOUND down his window to I presume say something or gesture.

I presume because when he pulled over I put my foot down, 4th gear full throttle 60mph = bye bye most traffic.

Thing is, his windows were soo tinted he couldn't see out so he had to wind the window down to gesture.

What a complete tw4t
Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm

Re: rev3 tubby v kn0b in a black corsa

Post by Chris \'aka rustboy\' Amm »

should of got his plate and reported his illegal tints :D

only allowed a smoke tint on the front now because of tossers whacking almost limo style tints on the front!

hate nobs like this! a lot of corsa chav's down my way. don't even bother racing them in the turbo as it's like a ferrari racing a push bike :D

save my fuel for something nicer to race, like a porsche or TVR or something hehe
raptor95GTS

Post by raptor95GTS »

i was actually in a hurry to get to work so had the hammer down anyway. Just this kn0b floated into my path so what can you do except wait and then blast them :D
Martian_333

Post by Martian_333 »

allan welsh wrote:coming off the m73 joining the m74 south bound put me foot down hard in 4th and pulled from the inside lane to the outside lane with me indicator on.

This kn0b in a black corsa with blacked out windows pulls from a sliproad onto the inside lane then drifts across to the middle lane then the outside lane no indicators no nothing to just pop out right in front of me. I ease off then hit the brakes when I realised he just hasn't accelerated. :evil:

Sitting behind him til he crawled past the traffic then he moved to the midddle lane and WOUND down his window to I presume say something or gesture.

I presume because when he pulled over I put my foot down, 4th gear full throttle 60mph = bye bye most traffic.

Thing is, his windows were soo tinted he couldn't see out so he had to wind the window down to gesture.

What a complete tw4t

:lol: :lol: @ windows so tinted he had to wind them down to gesture, was probably wearing shades too.
michael

Post by michael »

Martian_333 wrote: :lol: :lol: @ windows so tinted he had to wind them down to gesture, was probably wearing shades too.

It's 5 years since this was posted, I suspect he's grown up and drives a nice people carrier now.
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

wow talk about a thread revival..

its even got rustboy on it
Martian_333

Post by Martian_333 »

Yeah sorry - you don't get too many posts in this section and was just reading through the old ones, thought this was funny.

Another one on the last page where the guy was blocked in and "pushed" the vw passat out of the way broke his number plate and had to use a truck one cracked me up too

Whos is rust boy?
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

rusty boy is chris ammon.. used to have a gold mk1 a which rusted out hence the name..
he got himself a mk2 tubby and a few weeks later lost his licence....

he then sold that and last i heard was driving around in a 328 coupe
craig

Post by craig »

Black Beast Pistol wrote:rusty boy is chris ammon.. used to have a gold mk1 a which rusted out hence the name..
he got himself a mk2 tubby and a few weeks later lost his licence....

he then sold that and last i heard was driving around in a 328 coupe

Indeed :thumleft:

LOL @ Thread revival from 2004, 2 days before I signed up to the new IMOC website :mrgreen:
Steve-O 2007

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

RedMR² wrote:
LOL @ Thread revival from 2004, 2 days before I signed up to the new IMOC website :mrgreen:

2004!!! I just turned old enough to start driving then lol
Si_Crewe

Post by Si_Crewe »

I know it's only encouraging the necro' but anyway...

I used to have a Land Rover 90 Safari and I decided to put dark tints on the back windows so nobody's be able to see in cos I used to leave bags of work gear in the back etc.

It was sunny when I fitted them and everything was fine but, upon my first drive at night, I found it so bloody scary not being able to see properly that I peeled em all off again.

Dunno how people get by with heavily tinted windows TBH.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

You never driven a van then? No rear windows at all! Or u mean u tinted the fronts aswell? I`ve always tinted my cars windows, not really a problem. Wouldnt do the driver and passenger side fronts tho as it does restrict visibility quite a lot at night. Did it on my old corsa a few years back :lol:
Si_Crewe

Post by Si_Crewe »

D4N_V_U wrote:You never driven a van then? No rear windows at all! Or u mean u tinted the fronts aswell?

Yep, driven plenty of vans.
When you can't see out of the back you drive around it.
You pull up to diagonal junctionsl squarely so you can see out of the passenger window etc.

I think it was just that I was used to being able to see out of the back of the landie and suddenly I couldn't that bugged me.

Incidentally, maybe it's just me but I think there's a difference between tinted windows in a car and in a van.
Not sure why but, cos the windows are closer to you in a car, it seems like you can see better through them.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Yeah and normally I suppose vans have the larger wingmirrors and the `blindspot` bit on them. I know what u mean. Still a fan of tints tho, I wouldnt be peeling mine out :D

Return to “Driving Experiences”