Some clown in an Avensis

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

widster

Re: Some clown in an Avensis

Post by widster »

matt_mr2t wrote:Tbh, if I'm going at the speed limit and they want to sit up my ar$e they can sit there. I wouldnt move over for them, it's not my fault they're willys.

I suppose if they aren't bothering you then no need to move over. It doesn't bother me as much as it used to do but i still find it annoying and a bit stressful when you can't even see their headlights because they are too close. It's a sign of poor driving and/or impatience.
Kinsy

Re: Some clown in an Avensis

Post by Kinsy »

dantheman wrote:
Danthrax wrote:M1 is full of idiots, anytime i'm on there all i'm doing is moaning about peoples driving :lol:

totally agree. just did a 90 mile stint down the M1. never had so much road rage. got fed up of being slowed down to 50mph in the outside lane in medium to low traffic conditions and an empty left lane. i just started undertaking at 100mph and swearing at everyone i passed for not moving left.

Im up and down regularly from J26 to J23.

I hate doing it, but sometimes its the only way to get past the morons doing 60 in the fast lane. Always worse when i go home, in the morning people are a bit more submissive and just move over, including myself as im so close to the M1 i've not even started warming up the engine when i get on it, so sit at 60 with the lorries for a few mins before speeding up.

Last friday i must have done 10+ cars after waiting from 24 to 23A for someone to move over. Needless to say a lot of them weren't happy but the outside lane was completely bare for the whole stretch!

Return to “Driving Experiences”