VX220 on track

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

steve b

Re: VX220 on track

Post by steve b »

I'd not let it put you off, the track is wide and the straights are long so as long as all the cars are not of the same performance then you can either power past people or stay left and leave people to power past you. I think everyone adopts a "I'll look after myself" attitude then its ok, you just make sure you don't drive into anyone. If you do get someone irritating you you can always back off for a straight to let a gap form again. The S2000 irritated me for a bit but then I decided I'd treat it as a learn / try different lines session as I was going slower than I'd have normally done.
'02 VX220 2.2 n/a Daily driver - Exige Size TD 1.2 - TAT shorty Diffuser - HardTop - Chris Tullet 4-1 Manifold.

'97 mk1 Mazda Eunos Turbo track car with 260bhp/ton - soon more as Chris Wilsons going to build me an engine over the winter :o) .
markiii

Post by markiii »

stay left?

every track day I;ve ben on has been overtake on teh left?
steve b

Post by steve b »

markiii wrote:stay left?

every track day I;ve ben on has been overtake on teh left?

sorry stay right, pass on the left just a mix up of words.
'02 VX220 2.2 n/a Daily driver - Exige Size TD 1.2 - TAT shorty Diffuser - HardTop - Chris Tullet 4-1 Manifold.

'97 mk1 Mazda Eunos Turbo track car with 260bhp/ton - soon more as Chris Wilsons going to build me an engine over the winter :o) .

Return to “Driving Experiences”