wheeler dealers today (20th)

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Shluggy

wheeler dealers today (20th)

Post by Shluggy »

Just incase anyone wants to know............

The wheeler dealers programme with the MK1 is on again today on discovery turbo, channel 523 at 4pm, 7pm and 11pm.

I'm recording it for myself so if anyone wants to 'lend' a copy of it just let me know

shluggy
kevin..in

Re: wheeler dealers today (20th)

Post by kevin..in »

the links to it on youtube are here somewhere
come up every few weeks :wink:
pinklady

Car has been scrapped

Post by pinklady »

I did a vehicle check on the DVLa website on the Red MR2 E811 Fmo they restored on wheeler dealers it was last taxed in 2006 so it didnt last long did it
Charged
IMOC Committee

Re: Car has been scrapped

Post by Charged »

pinklady wrote:I did a vehicle check on the DVLa website on the Red MR2 E811 Fmo they restored on wheeler dealers it was last taxed in 2006 so it didnt last long did it

But My Mk1a was last taxed in 2006, and there aint much wrong with that :tongue: It could be in storage somewhere... but it may have been scrapped , you never know!
LukeQuake

Post by LukeQuake »

Anyone have YouTube links? :D
LukeQuake

Post by LukeQuake »

Lol at some of the statements from the 1st link:-

"There is plenty of storage space"
"You can restore one for around £2000 and sell it on for profit"
"With the heavy engine in the middle you get 50/50 weight distribution"
E811fmo info

E811 FMO

Post by E811fmo info »

In case your intersted, I bought E811 FMO from the Discovery channel about 3 years back. The buyers on the program are just for the cameras and I bought it out of Autotrader. It was a great car, but sold it in 2005. The clutch was well on its way out and there was a bad knocking from the front right. Didn't have money to repair so sold it for £600 to a guy who said he was going to restore it. I'm disappointed I let it go now as I loved it so much, although the t-bar did leak like a sieve. I have some pics of it if anyone is interested in seeing it before it started to deterioate.
mr2mk1chick

Post by mr2mk1chick »

yep -post up the pics with photobucket or something and add to thread here :thumleft:

wonder who has it now?......

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”