Rogue Motorsport

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Greyshade

Rogue Motorsport

Post by Greyshade »

Had a really crappy Bank Holiday weekend and ended the journey home on Monday evening to the sound of grinding rear brakes getting slowly worse.

Phoned Patrick at Rogue first thing this morning and drove straight down to them after he confirmed that they'd be able to look at it straight away. After a quick look it appeared that the drivers-side rear caliper had seized so Patrick organised for a replacement to be delivered within the next 1/2 hour even though he had none in stock! Happy that the problem would soon be sorted I waited for the work to be done whilst being treated to the usual Rogue hospitality.

About an hour later the work was finished but the guys had managed to free up the old caliper and check that it was all working fine, saving me over 100 quid :D (Rogue now have a spare off-side rear caliper if anyone needs one :wink: )

As well as the saving on the caliper, getting the brakes done a Rogue had also saved me over 130 quid on the price I had been quoted by Kwik-Cowboys (called them on the way home to see what the parts would cost) who told me they couldn't get the parts until the afternoon and probably wouldn't have been able to do much with the caliper either.

Top class service, knowledgeable and friendly staff all at a very reasonable price :thumleft:
Last edited by Greyshade on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leon.

Re: Rogue Motorsport

Post by Leon. »

You can certainly rely on their trustworthyness, have used them many times :thumleft:
Rowland

Re: Rogue Systems

Post by Rowland »

Greyshade wrote:
Top class service, knowledgeable and friendly staff all at a very reasonable price :thumleft:

Amen to that, brother.

:thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”