www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
The Red Beast - The first video...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EarL

Feedback Score: 16

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: The Red Beast - The first video... Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Just a quick video while we were testing the Berk Tech exhaust.

The road runs alongside Llandow Race Circuit, and is normally deserted. I did two runs, and both, a car came along.

I give up. [Laughing]

Enjoy. [thumleft]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBlGqM3QW_4

EarL.

Last edited by EarL on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
skipp123

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

looks quick earl, any ideas of 0-100 and 1/4 times?? looked like it hopped a bit on one of the runs bit of power uv got there mate nice one!!! [thumleft]
EarL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

skipp123 wrote:
looks quick earl, any ideas of 0-100 and 1/4 times?? looked like it hopped a bit on one of the runs bit of power uv got there mate nice one!!! [thumleft]

Not done a recorded 0-60 in the dry so far Skip, but it recorded 4.708 in the wet. [Wink]

When I get chance (and the space on a private road), I'll do a 0-100.

EarL.
Spittinflames

Feedback Score: 28

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Very nice indeed Earl [Cool]

Sounds evil..... I'm impressed [thumleft]

Are you taking part at TOTB this year?
EarL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Spittinflames wrote:
Very nice indeed Earl [Cool]

Sounds evil..... I'm impressed [thumleft]

Are you taking part at TOTB this year?

Cheers Flames [thumleft]

Hope to mate. Just need to sort out some decent times at the pod. Tim is giving me a hand to fit the new turbo soon, so there's no reason why it won't be pretty competitive.

EarL.
alan mc

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Where's the video? [Confused]
EarL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

alan mc wrote:

Click on the pic mate.

Failing that, here it is on YouTube. [Wink]

EarL.

Last edited by EarL on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Century Motorsport

Feedback Score: 23

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I know that road well Earl! How far do you live from there? Would be cool to meet up next time i'm at llandow [Question]

Have you got a mouse under your bonnet too [Laughing] [Laughing]
EarL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Century Motorsport wrote:
I know that road well Earl! How far do you live from there? Would be cool to meet up next time i'm at llandow [Question]

Have you got a mouse under your bonnet too [Laughing] [Laughing]

I live about 15 mins from there Nath. I go there, because my mate owns the kart track, and the road is (normally) deserted in the week as there's no activity there.

...trust me to pick both times when a car came down the road. [d'oh!]

BTW. He's called Motormouse. [Wink]

EarL.
Century Motorsport

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Quote:
because my mate owns the kart track

Richard Dowers??
EarL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Century Motorsport wrote:
Quote:
because my mate owns the kart track

Richard Dowers??

No, Richard owns the circuit. Kenny Denscombe owns the kart track (or lease on it).
Century Motorsport

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Ah.... confusion!!! They are a real good bunch of guys there. I always enjoy racing for Wales in the internations - they certainly know how to have a laugh [thumleft]

Good vid by the way - get down that strip and get some times posted [Twisted Evil]

Nathan
Harry

Feedback Score: 54

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Great every thing [Cool]
splashnatz

Feedback Score: 10

1992 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

cool little vid Earl
alan mc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

EarL wrote:
alan mc wrote:

Click on the pic mate.

Failing that, here it is on YouTube. [Wink]

EarL.

I saw it and I liked it. [Evil or Very Mad] [Mr. Green] [thumleft]
michael

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Good choice of music [thumleft]

Now go somewhere with timing gear and get me some numbers, it's about time we had you in the TOTB team [Wink]
EarL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

michael wrote:
Good choice of music [thumleft]

Now go somewhere with timing gear and get me some numbers, it's about time we had you in the TOTB team [Wink]

Will do Mitch. Now the car's in tip top shape, I'll be heading for the pod pretty soon. Hoping for mid 11's with a little more practice. [Wink]

EarL.
TBDevelopments

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

very nice buddy [Smile]

i'll be very interested to see what it puts out at the pod.

you going to get a run at the current spec to give you something to compair it against with the new erm.............upgrade. lol

Have to let me know what you want to do with the vechicle graphics, would like to get some done before the main show season starts [Smile]

Tim
xxxx
EarL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

xxxx wrote:
very nice buddy [Smile]

i'll be very interested to see what it puts out at the pod.

you going to get a run at the current spec to give you something to compair it against with the new erm.............upgrade. lol

Have to let me know what you want to do with the vechicle graphics, would like to get some done before the main show season starts [Smile]

Tim
xxxx

Yeah, I'll be running it as is for the first visit to the pod Tim, as you said, it'll give me something to base my figures on that way.

Let me know what sort of thing you want for the graphics and I'll play around with some stuff tonight.

I'll sort out the funds for that errr..... upgrade, today. Should take a couple of days to come through. [Wink]

Squeak to ya later dude, [thumleft]

EarL.
Steve Horrocks

Feedback Score: 26

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

lookin good earl & quality tune!!! [Dancing]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: