www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[All] [Generic] How to post pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ENSMR2

Feedback Score: 1

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: [All] [Generic] How to post pictures Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This is a copy of Steve Horrocks original post which went missing.

Have copied it over from the test site as it's a great guide for those who are unsure how to post pictures.

Steve Horrocks wrote:

Go to www.photobucket.com, register a new account (it's free), click "browse" to upload picture,

browse for required file on pc, click ok,

submit that,

then you will see small thumbnail of your pic,
click to highlight the [img] line, right click, copy,

then paste into forum reply page.

Hope that makes sense!

HTH

[thumleft]
Boddney

Feedback Score: 0

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi,
Thanks. I will try that.
Bod.
silver surfer

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi, I'm new to the site and have subscribed to the premium members thing and want to post photo's on my messages but I get a generic message saying:

Sorry, you'll need to post more before you can put URLs into posts

Question - how many posts do I have to make before I can put URLs (pictures) into a post?
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

silver surfer wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the site and have subscribed to the premium members thing and want to post photo's on my messages but I get a generic message saying:

Sorry, you'll need to post more before you can put URLs into posts

Question - how many posts do I have to make before I can put URLs (pictures) into a post?

You need to have at least 15 posts before you can post picture.s [Mr. Green]
l1ca

Feedback Score: 11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This rule seems a little silly, especially for new members that want put up a new members post showing off their pride and joy, usually the first place they go to.

Suggestion: remove the 15 post limit for all new members threads but keep this in place for the rest of the forum where it does seem a little more appropriate
toxo
IMOC Committee

Feedback Score: 53

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

l1ca wrote:
This rule seems a little silly, especially for new members that want put up a new members post showing off their pride and joy, usually the first place they go to.

Suggestion: remove the 15 post limit for all new members threads but keep this in place for the rest of the forum where it does seem a little more appropriate

That would work great, except there isn't a new members forum. So, how would we tell a new members thread from any other thread?

I know it's a pain, but it is an unfortunate reality of running a forum that you have to protect against spammers. It really doesn't take long to get up to 15 posts if you get involved with the forum, and if you decide after a quick look you like it so much you want to contribute to the forum and sign up as a premium member the 15 post limit goes away.
Matsumoto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sweet will upload [Smile]
rgb

1998 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

posting pictures what a load of poo .xxxxx right hand jockey leave this post on
a6905608

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

[IMG]http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu215/a6905608/P1010103_zps1pemnwbn.jpg[/IMG]

I can't make it work...
Pauln
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 31

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Post deleted - I was wrong
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: