www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
rear view camera test

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hicks

Feedback Score: 17

1999 Honda S2000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: rear view camera test Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

did a little test on the peak district run where i fastenened my camera to the valance inbetween the exhaust. the sound quality is abit xxxx as my telescopic lense was vibrating which made things abit shaky aswell but overall im pretty pleased

footage is abit boring really but you get the idea and its something ill be using next year along with lee (spittinflames) following with his forward facing camera which we can then mix together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2jy5khaUVM
Harry

Feedback Score: 54

1997 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

That is a great view and the acoustic note is fantastic really enjoyed the drive [Applause] [thumleft]

What equipmnent is it works well [Smile]
JohnnyC

Feedback Score: 20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Fantastic!

What are you using to record on to?
hicks

Feedback Score: 17

1999 Honda S2000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

thats just using my normal camera in video mode strapped to the back. the mics not great so gets abit distorted.

im planning on getting a proper bullet cam with a seperate dictaphone and decent mic at some point in the future.
Spittinflames

Feedback Score: 28

1993 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Theres a better video where my car is following..... but alex hasnt put it up cause hes a big fairy [Shhh]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: