www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
neil_turbo's rolling road runs at Wigan

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwissHeavy

Feedback Score: 1

2009 Volkswagen Golf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: neil_turbo's rolling road runs at Wigan Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Pulled out 280bhp from the bag, despite no map or fuelling. This car has plenty of potential! Well done Neil! I love yellow MR2's [Very Happy] Apologies for the shaky camera - it was rather cold and done on my mobile.

First run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7rb5SoaK4I

Second run
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYvLSqYNpM8
Neil_turbo

Feedback Score: 67

1987 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 Turbo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

lol cheers for this Josh!

not forgetting the boost leak as well! Checked the boost controller and it had hit the limiter, after looking at the boost curve this will eplain the waves at full boost as it bought it down a bit a couple of times, i had it set up with the bung in, removing this must have caused it to boost a bit higher.

But i think the sound was worth it - made up with the new exhaust set up even if it hasnt got the looks of the dual exit!

cant view it at work so will have to wait untill i'm home!

Chris reckoned with fuel pump and ECU with mapping it would be looking at 325. [Drool] [-o<

Cheers again!

Neil
Neil_turbo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

wow! good videos!

Wasnt expecting anything of that quality! Technology these days!

Cheers again Josh!

can you save from youtube? If not could you email them to me?

neiljlatham@hotmail.com

[Very Happy]
SwissHeavy

Feedback Score: 1

2009 Volkswagen Golf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Sent to ur email fella. The email totals near to 10meg so it may bounce. Don't know hotmail's limits.
Neil_turbo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

cheers! again another one i cant check at work so will have a look tonight! If not i will find a file hosting site!

think it may be ok though now hotmail have increased their limits!

Cheers again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Events -> Event Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: