Does my car turn other drivers dangerous

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

BLOODUK

Does my car turn other drivers dangerous

Post by BLOODUK »

Happens time and time again, i end up behind some people and they turn into dangerous drivers on the road... overtaking at every opertunity!

Today i ended up behind a mondeo he looked in his mirror, i was about two cars length away from him and he suddenly just swerved round a car in a 30mph zone pulling in just in time with roadworks either side and accelerated away. I put my hands up and shouted wtf are you doing.

The lady turned off and again i was behind him, this time we was on a long stretch of road with a 50mph zone, again he overtook someone and accelerated away with a puff of smoke... as it was safer for me to do so this time i overtook, but it wasnt worth the risk going to catch him up as he was doing atleast 80+. So i continued and again i saw him stuck in traffic two cars ahead of me , i saw him turn left acceleration hard again with smoke along the road which splits into two which one goes to town the other down on the motorway.

I joined the two lanes , boosted up the road its a very short road which leads to the motorway saw him stuck behind a car at the roundabout leading to town , he looked at me with his mouth open and i smiled and shook my head and went right at the roundabout down the motorway.

Moral of this dont always think that driving dangerously will mean you will get away quicker just because a performance car is behind you!

How many times have idiots overtaken and done dangerous driving with cars coming the other way only to get three cars in front and you end up again behind him when the cars in front turn off!
chriminator100

Re: Does my car turn other drivers dangerous

Post by chriminator100 »

Ive had this happen as well. I have to admit its usually 19 year old chavs or some "why am i here" guy just trying to get excitement in his life.. The best thing ive found to do with them is to give em a breif "oh its one of those" look, because they generally know theyre playing with something out of their league and it annoys em like xxxx.. muahaha

Return to “Driving Experiences”