MartG

Re: MR2 Challenge Video - Brands Hatch (August) In Car Footage

Post by MartG »

Incident packed few laps there !

Good video =D>
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

Did your tyres go off or something, or just a bit of red mist? Seemed to really snap into Paddock - and that's not where you want to end up parked!!

then loads of understeer at the end of cooper straight - just too quick, or something else?
tonigmr2 wrote:Fear me, for I am watching :clown:
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Speedy wrote:Did your tyres go off or something, or just a bit of red mist? Seemed to really snap into Paddock - and that's not where you want to end up parked!!

then loads of understeer at the end of cooper straight - just too quick, or something else?

Just a little too much pressure in the rear wheels I think, car felt quite twitchy once the tyres were up to temp. After the spin and the grass cutting incident I learnt to compensate!

Patrick
Harry

A1

Post by Harry »

Great event enjoyed the video. 8)
Porl\'\'

Post by Porl\'\' »

where you in a Mk2 in that vid? and what type? it looked like the rest of the pack were all mk1's. Looked ace all the mr2s racing around though! I would love to go bombing around a track in mine! 8)

Porl''
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Porl'' wrote:where you in a Mk2 in that vid? and what type? it looked like the rest of the pack were all mk1's. Looked ace all the mr2s racing around though! I would love to go bombing around a track in mine! 8)

I race in a mk2 revision 3 normally aspirated MR2. All of the MR2s in the series (with the exception of a single supercharger) are n/a's with the only allowable performance mods being air filter and exhaust (just to keep the costs down). There were other mk2s involved in this race - the red car with the white stripe down the side ahead of me at the start is a mk2 - but I don't manage to catch up with any of the others before I spin off!

There are more MR2 Challenge videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RogueMotorsport

Patrick

Return to “Event Videos”