My MR2 :(

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ENSMR2

My MR2 :(

Post by ENSMR2 »

My poor baby. Just sitting on the drive. Hasn't been brought to life since October. Hasn't been on the Road since September!! :(

I washed her the other day. It was soo cold that the water on her was forming in to ice!!

She came out gleaming though. I had a look at her today and boy was she shiny. Good thing I had a full Valet before I laid her to rest over the winter.

Looks like she'll be out for the remainder of the year whilst I sell my Prelude and get the rest of the parts I require to build her into a beast. I suppose I'll have to call her - he after the build as she'll be too powerfull to be female.

Needlessto say the battery is completley dead. I'm gonna need to trickle charge it. Will this affect the 3 year warranty on the battery?
Shmed

Re: My MR2 :(

Post by Shmed »

Not if you don't tell them.
January 2014
..the only thing I can promise for sure is slow progress.

May 2015
just have this niggling thought that if I rip out the wiring, then the car will never get out of the garage again.

Still in the garage...
Shmed

Post by Shmed »

It's gutting to walk past them every day isn't it?! My old GTe 16valve was off the road for 6 months with no MOT. Couldn't justify spending anymore money on it and ended up letting it go for peanuts.

Don't let it happen, keep with the cause or you'll end up regretting it!!
January 2014
..the only thing I can promise for sure is slow progress.

May 2015
just have this niggling thought that if I rip out the wiring, then the car will never get out of the garage again.

Still in the garage...
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Luckily I dont have to see it every day. Its not parked at my home as I dont trust leaving it there. Its at my in-laws who live in the quietest area ever! Its on their drive and they are home most part of the day.

I have no intentions of selling it. Never!!!

Return to “Spotted”