www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Wheel Alignment settings (one for a STICKY?) converted to mm's
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Mechanical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ste2

Feedback Score: 7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I had dinos settings done a couple of weeks back - recommended [thumleft]

* I am running standard 15's with 8month old toyo proxes all round

also recommended for alignment is Nigel Langs at Bolton
Willenium

Feedback Score: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Myself and archangel had the Dino settings applied to our cars by a nice local business called DC Autos UK yesterday. The feel is quite neutral and will likely suit most people's tastes. I think for me I'd prefer the rear a little more planted so I may have a further tweak yet.

If you're based in or around Hertfordshire I can highly recommend this place as he trounces the competition on price and attention to detail [thumleft]
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo -> Mechanical All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: