www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Project 'Minx' - 93 Rev 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tareim

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Project 'Minx' - 93 Rev 2 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hi All the names Sam,

I've just recently picked up a yellow rev 2 MR2 called 'Minx' by the previous owner

thought I'd get this kicked off now as it's going to be a work in progress of things that I do with it, plans etc.

No pictures of it yet as I got it quite late last night so was dark and not great for photo's

Current mods that are already on it are;
lowered 40mm springs (some german manufacturer)
kenwood bluetooth doubledin head unit
1200w amp with 2 vibe qb69 speakers
decat pipe
japspeed twin exit exhaust (that will be coming off and put up for sale)
D1 quick release
Momo steering wheel
short shifter & drop plate

will leave it there for now and get some pics up soon
Draven

Feedback Score: 43

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Looking forward to pictures mate [Smile]
Tareim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

trying to get my post count up without 'spamming' so it will let me post them :/
Draven

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tareim wrote:
trying to get my post count up without 'spamming' so it will let me post them :/

you need 15 to post pictures.. just put some random ones in here i guess then edit them with pictures after [Wink]
Tareim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Draven wrote:
Tareim wrote:

you need 15 to post pictures.. just put some random ones in here i guess then edit them with pictures after [Wink]

I'm almost there then with the post count, have you got a thread on here for your car?
Draven

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tareim wrote:
Draven wrote:
Tareim wrote:

I'm almost there then with the post count, have you got a thread on here for your car?

I'm afraid I don't have an MR2 any more, i changed to an Evo 6

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=191076

But have recently sold that, I'm currently looking at at DC5.
Tareim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Draven wrote:

I'm afraid I don't have an MR2 any more, i changed to an Evo 6

But have recently sold that, I'm currently looking at at DC5.

I was contemplating getting a teg before I settled on getting an MR2, after having the vx220 I couldn't go back to fwd so stuck with MR layout
Tareim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Finally some pics [Very Happy]

it does need a clean as it came from a guy who lives down a farm track road

Last edited by Tareim on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tareim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Last edited by Tareim on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
craig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 141

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Nice project, think I remember seeing this on FB in one of the MR2 groups [Think]
Tareim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I've tried joining the imoc group on facebook but no one has approved my request [Sad]
JAAASH
IMOC Moderator

Feedback Score: 36

1996 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tareim wrote:
I've tried joining the imoc group on facebook but no one has approved my request [Sad]

Go and check again [Wink]

My MR2 Build - http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=174494
Tareim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

JAAASH wrote:
Tareim wrote:

Go and check again [Wink]

thanks [Smile]
Tareim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Tareim wrote:
Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/23101021_2042269052714288_3016191704748261376_n.jpg[/url]

got round to changing the gear gaitor as the one on the car had a couple of holes, now it's a nice suede with yellow stitching, got a matching handbrake one to sort out at some point
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Member Profiles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: