www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
[FINALIZED] 1996 MK2 REV3 N/A - Astral Black

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James2593
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: 1996 MK2 REV3 N/A - Astral Black Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

After 4 years of ownership, I regret that I need to sell my MR2. It has been perfect for every minute i've owned it. It's been very well looked after.

162k miles
Cambelt and waterpump replaced in 2015
Clutch replaced around 100k
Full service history, lots of stamps in the book - I also have a radio box full of paperwork for it.
MOT until Feb 2018
Leather interior
2 Keys - It has a lazerline alarm installed (was already fitted when I bought it)
All tyres have loads of tread left, I only replaced them last year!
I also have 2nd set of wheels, with winter tyres that I will include with the sale.
The electric ariel works flawlessly!

The only bad point is that when turning the steering wheel at very slow speed, there is a intermittent knock from the front end. Makes no difference to the driving in any way, and isn't even there above 10mph.

Contact 07845573652
Location is Bury, Manchester

1750, open to offers.

James2593
Premium Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This is still for sale. I'm starting to run out of space to keep 2 cars. It's also up on Ebay and autotrader but i'd like to keep it in this community, throw some offers at me and i'm sure a deal can be made.
Feedback Bot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   This topic is locked: You cannot finalize it    www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: