www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
Another MK1.5 for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kumakun
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Another MK1.5 for sale Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Pretty sure mine is the last MK1.5 Woodsport built which was at the beginning of this year. Has a great spec with engine rebuild. Just cosmetics to finish.
Located Watford.
It's 3500 no offers. Serious prospective buyers can send their email address and I'll send photos, full spec etc or I can invite you round. Otherwise I'll just enjoy it.
outrun
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

This may well have my old rev 2 engine in it, then.
Kumakun
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3

1988 Toyota MR2 Mk1b

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Mk1.5 Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I can assure you it doesn't
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> MR2s for Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: