www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index
 AlbumAlbum CalendarCalendar FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist Legal NoticeLegal Notice IMOC 1/4 Mile1/4 Mile Table Knowledge BaseKnowledge Base   RegisterRegister 
 GarageCommittee GarageGarage  SubscriptionPremium Membership  ProfileProfile   Log in to check private messagesLog in to check private messages   Log inLog in 
Calendar 
rub strips and bias valve

Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pbmr2
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: rub strips and bias valve Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

Hey,
Looking for a couple of parts, hope you can help.

non-ABS brake bias valve, with short hard lines if possible

bumper rub strips in caribbean blue with decent fixings, uk style so no toblerone on the front ones. need NSF, OSR but would take a full set.

thanks

Last edited by pbmr2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
msherry21

Feedback Score: 0

1994 Toyota MR2 Mk2 Turbo Rev3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

With everybody having the same issue with the fog light mounting tabs after removing the bumper but the lights working perfectly, there must be a way to modify or fix them again.
I have the same issue and there must be a way around "just buying another set".

I say the same for the rub strips, there must be a way to fix in new screws without buying a new set.

Cheers, Michael.
pbmr2
Premium Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

there are plastic welding tricks and other methods. evening using the pin locator in the back as a fixing.
the left one of mine fell apart as it's been out before by the looks of it, my attempt melted the rest of the fixing.

There are new copy light available from America but really only need one and a quick, cheap fix. will upgrade to shiny new ones at some point but for now just after some mountable fogs. lots of cars being broken, hope someone has a left fog. [Question]

Seen some fixes for the rubstrip but don't have the kit to do it. plus one of mine is scratched badly.

Do you have any of these parts?
Joey
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

I have some fog lamps. One of the mountings is damaged but is still usable. 50 plus postage include PayPal fees seems a fair price.

pbmr2
Premium Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Reply with quote including images

bump, still need a couple of bits
Post new topic   Reply to topic       www.imoc.co.uk Forum Index -> Items Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: